logolong

PEN PAL NEEDED PPLLEEAASSEE???

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 4 months ago #51046 by
Hey so way is it sssooo hard 4 me 2 find a decent Pen Pal HHUUHH???

I just want a kind caring soul whos not trying 2 get u know where like this 1 porv on here

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 4 months ago #51047 by
Replied by on topic PEN PAL NEEDED PPLLEEAASSEE???
i would not pen-friend this person she asks for home phone/address for pen friends does not grasp the security of online and will not take NO for an answer

More
10 years 4 months ago #51050 by BUBBADOG14

singingstarkate wrote: Hey so way is it sssooo hard 4 me 2 find a decent Pen Pal HHUUHH???

I just want a kind caring soul whos not trying 2 get u know where like this 1 porv on here

Could you message me the name of the member who is asking for personal details as that is something we don't suggest and if they start getting nasty about it they will be warned or banned.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #52702 by LOUIE9388
hi...l'm Louie...l love making penpals l usually spend parts of my day in the disabled chatroom on AOL other times l play computer games or exercise....l am 64...married....hemaplegic<rt side paralysis>due to stroke.... live in vermont, USA

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #52706 by BUBBADOG14

LOUIE9388 wrote: hi...l'm Louie...l love making penpals l usually spend parts of my day in the disabled chatroom on AOL other times l play computer games or exercise....l am 64...married....hemaplegic<rt side paralysis>due to stroke.... live in vermont, USA

Hi Have you added yourself to the Penpal section of the site and used your user menu section called Add or Edit Penpal. That is the best way to use the site for finding Penpals. Hope this helps you.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #52720 by BillJr.
I woluld like to be a pen pal.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.381 seconds