logolong

hello

More
8 years 11 months ago #57530 by Writch
Replied by Writch on topic hello
Agreed.That's certainly a lot to have to overcome.It's nice to hear that your able to find something positive about the situation, and be able to give back.What I have was never taken from me,I've never had it to begin with.. So for that, I will just say I congratulate your accomplishments !! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #57531 by skylerc
Replied by skylerc on topic hello
I have changed so many women's lives that are victims of domestic violence.They seen my right leg and know it can happen to them also.

More
8 years 11 months ago #57540 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic hello
Skylerc you are a true role model for victims of domestic violence and also a great role model as a mother for carrying on through this terrible time putting your family 1st and working. I think you will be a fantastic member to our site and I can see you helping many other members who need a positive person to show them all will be alright.

skylerc wrote: I am glad that justice was served also for what my ex did to me.I do give back for what happened to me,talk to women that are victims of domestic violence and get them to get out of this situation.I have 3 kids and they say I am still a great mom being an amputee having RA and lupus

More
8 years 11 months ago #57554 by skylerc
Replied by skylerc on topic hello
I taught my kids not to let anything bad hold them back in their life.The workplace,I amaze my boss and co workers a lot.I work at an auto body and repair shop as a mechanic.I have shown them I can do anything a normal bodied person does.I am married to a great loving husband now for 4 years that does treat me right now.I have shown my kids what I go through putting on my prosthetic leg too.

More
8 years 11 months ago #57557 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic hello
Thank you for joining this site and I hope you can help others to be as strong as you. I look forward to reading further posts from yourself and remember if you ever need any advice regarding the site or just want to talk please just message me. :)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.388 seconds