logolong

Dating

More
8 years 6 months ago #59365 by Clara R.
Dating was created by Clara R.
Dating is a natural form that the two persons getting to know each other. It doesn't mean it is only for not disabled person but it is for all man kind too that feels.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Will, riversidemarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #59368 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic Dating
Every person on this earth, colour,race,creed, whatever is entitled to close human contact and love. Human contact with one another is intrinsic to our humanity and a statement of who we are, warts and all. Disability does not preclude us from contact with the world, such as dating. It would be a sad world; lonely and cold if we could not demonstrate to others our need for love and to love freely.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Will

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #59377 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Dating
Of course everyone is entitled to love, someone with a disability will find love but it isn't as simple as with able bodied people. There are so many dating sites available these days even this site has it's own dating site called 'Disabled Partners' which you can find a link to it on our homepage. We do have a post on this forum dedicated to relationships which maybe worth a read!
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by BUBBADOG14.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sandie, riversidemarie

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #59533 by bomb3rman
Replied by bomb3rman on topic Dating

BUBBADOG14 wrote: Of course everyone is entitled to love, someone with a disability will find love but it isn't as simple as with able bodied people. There are so many dating sites available these days even this site has it's own dating site called 'Disabled Partners' which you can find a link to it on our homepage. We do have a post on this forum dedicated to relationships which maybe worth a read!

I agree with what you said that everyone is entitled to love with or without a disability, there were times when people forget the courage they need to keep fighting, and survive. But I think as long as we have something to believe in, to keep close in our hearts like LOVE, courage will never truly leave us. We only have to reach deep in our heart to find it
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by bomb3rman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

More
8 years 6 months ago #59534 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Dating

bomb3rman wrote:

BUBBADOG14 wrote: Of course everyone is entitled to love, someone with a disability will find love but it isn't as simple as with able bodied people. There are so many dating sites available these days even this site has it's own dating site called 'Disabled Partners' which you can find a link to it on our homepage. We do have a post on this forum dedicated to relationships which maybe worth a read!

I agree with what you said that everyone is entitled to love with or without a disability, there were times when people forget the courage they need to keep fighting, and survive. But I think as long as we have something to believe in, to keep close in our hearts like LOVE, courage will never truly leave us. We only have to reach deep in our heart to find it

Thank you for those true words. Bomb3rman, I hope lots of people read this and take those words and remember them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bomb3rman, Will, riversidemarie

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds