logolong

Intro and short survey

More
8 years 5 months ago #60133 by dbyounger
My name is David Younger. I'm a licensed psychologist in Texas and New York specializing in working with people with chronic health conditions. I, myself, have a type of muscular dystrophy called FacioScapuloHumeral Muscular Dystrophy (FSHD).

Over the past 15 years, I have been on a personal and professional journey that has involved a tremendous amount of study and research, traveling all over the world to meet and work with practitioners, intensive individual and group psychotherapies, exploring dietary and physical regimes and meditation and mindfulness courses. I have also worked in my private psychotherapy practice with people with numerable chronic health conditions including: Chronic Fatigue, Muscular Dystrophies, Multiple Sclerosis, CIDP, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis, Myasthenia Gravis, Parkinson's, Lyme's, Rheumatoid Arthritis, different cancers and more.

I am reaching out now because I am in the process of creating a pilot version of an online course based on my personal and professional experiences called: "Living and Thriving with a Chronic Health Condition". I believe it is crucial to get as much information from you and others regarding what you struggle with the most with respect to living with a chronic health condition and what you want help with.

On that note, I'm hoping you'd be willing to take approximately five minutes of your time to answer the following questions with as little or as much detail as you feel comfortable sharing. In return, you will receive access to the pilot course for free.

Thanks so much!

David

P.S. You can click on the link below or copy and paste it into your browser to complete the short survey...

www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2437738/1f2c798b8b3e

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.343 seconds