logolong

Hi Everyone

More
7 years 9 months ago #62277 by daniellebrns
Hi Everyone was created by daniellebrns
:) Hi everyone! My name is Emerald and I am a full time disabled lifestyle blogger. I became disabled six years ago at the age of 20 and feeling lost and confused I decided to create my blog as a way to show that women with disabilities matter and that we deserve to look and feel beautiful also. I have a disease called Mitochondrial Disease which is a neuromuscular illness. I use a wheelchair and walker to get around.

For the past two years I have had this dream of creating an online space geared towards women with disabilities. A place we can go for encouragement, tips, and entertainment. I am now in the designing and audience research phase and would love it if some of you could fill out this short survey that will take no more than a minute of your time. By filling out the survey you will be helping me learn exactly what will be beneficial for our community.Please click the link in the bio! I look forward to reading your responses. I just want to enact change and I would appreciate your help.

Survey link (takes less than 2 mins to complete): emmy14.typeform.com/to/LR5gqu

Thank you,

Emmy
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #62316 by Rhythmsand
Replied by Rhythmsand on topic Hi Everyone
Hello Emmy,

I have an amazing tingling sensastion through me as I read your words.

YES!

I believe in what you say.....it should not merely be for women but I understand your journey....

I have wanted to design a site where people could connect on an equal playing field and encourage each other to participate and feel part of society in all areas rather than in a minor role...to sort of push the disability aside and make way for the person inside.

I have heard of mitochondria disorder...in fact there was a suspiscion I had it at one point.

I would love to talk with you further...

Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

More
7 years 9 months ago #62443 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Hi Everyone
I think that is amazing what you are doing and I tip my hat to you as I'm also like you in the fact I like to dress up and make myself look nice even if I'm in a wheelchair. I also use a wheelchair outdoors and a walker in my home but I can't let you go ahead with posting your survey until you get it cleared by 'The Boss' of AbleHere Karl.

More
7 years 9 months ago #62444 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Hi Everyone
THIS SURVEY HASN'T BEEN CLEARED BY KARL, PLEASE DON'T TAKE PART UNTIL I GIVE THE OKAY

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.378 seconds