logolong

Newie B Me

More
7 years 3 months ago #63721 by FranticJ
Newie B Me was created by FranticJ
Hello. I have not joined this particular type of site before. I am 49 years old and became disabled about 4 years ago due to chronic back problems/pain. I've had 2 surgeries and will probably need another. I've also managed anxiety and clinical depression for many years. I've been married for 23 years, have a 25 year old son and a 3 year old grandson (and another grandson on the way!). I am working on a Bachelor's degree in Web Development through an online program at Baker College. I am a musician/songwriter and I love reading, horror/sci-fi movies and video games. I don't have a social life and miss talking to people with similar interests (my wife isn't into video games or horror movies).I do have friends I e-mail sometimes but they all have busy lives. I was on Facebook, but closed my account because there is just too much negativity on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #63725 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Newie B Me
Welcome Franticj, hope this site is more suited to your needs and you met new friends. Any problems just private message me and I will try and help you. :) BUBBADOG14. (Site Moderator).

More
7 years 3 months ago #63740 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Newie B Me
Hi Franticj Welcome to Able Here

Start joining in the forums. You will make new friends.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds