logolong

Hey

More
6 years 10 months ago #65128 by Tiny
Hey was created by Tiny
So been on here a couple of weeks,but couldn't post on here before with my phone , or I was doing something wrong which isn't unusual for me lol I'm not great with anything technical lol

I work for the council as a carer in Scotland,love my job, I'll chat with anyone, not looking for a relationship (more info on my profile) only meeting new people making new friends xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #65129 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Hey
Hi, Glad your getting used to the site, it does take a while to settle in to the way it works and Karl (the boss!) has made some changes! As I tell members I'm here if you want to chat or have any questions, just P.M me or post something on here as a question to me and I will try and answer it for you. Glad your getting round on here!! :)

More
6 years 10 months ago #65135 by Tiny
Replied by Tiny on topic Hey
Thanks :) I like this site , chat to a few on here , getting used to it now I think,couldn't post on here before as it didn't show options to reply or start a topic although I could view them lol I've still to have a proper look through everything too :)

More
6 years 10 months ago #65149 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Hey
I have fixed the mobile problems without trying as I was trying to fix another problem but I can't fix it yet arrggg

Good to see you on the forum tiny

More
6 years 10 months ago #65151 by Tiny
Replied by Tiny on topic Hey
Haha thanks

Now .. when I upload a new profile pic they sometimes end up sideways .. is that just the type of pic? Lol

More
6 years 10 months ago #65152 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Hey
Nice pic sorry its sideways lol who cares ?

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.477 seconds