logolong

Oxford UK lady who loves sci fi, housebound & would like to make friends

More
6 years 7 months ago #66026 by Chris77
Hello all. I'm fed up of being bored & on my own. Physically im Rubbish but mentally I'm good, still me inside. Anyone fancy chatting about films, tv or anything really - say hello X

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #66029 by KJE
Oh, I think I have worked it out. I was in the subject field. It will take me a bit of time to work this site out as I am blind and use a screen-reader. Anyway, what sort of sci-fi do you like? I watch stuff that has audio description, and listened to a few audio books.

More
6 years 7 months ago #66032 by Chris77
I am new today. I like most types of sci fi. Love Star Trek, Voyager etc & I'm just starting Deep Space Nine. All tv shows - I have Netflix. Have you listened to any of these? I enjoy audio books & just finished off a James Heriott selection. I find listening very soothing. What was the last book for you?

More
6 years 7 months ago #66039 by BUBBADOG14
Hi, It's best to fill 'about you' on your profile page, the forum has many headers where you can ask questions or have a little fun. Hope you enjoy the site and make lots of new friends.

More
6 years 7 months ago #66044 by Pt86
Hey am from nearby in Banbury also mostly housebound unable to get out much at all. Am interested in more older sci -fi from star wars, aliens, but also avatar and similar type of films. My user name is pt86 I think my profiles up which says a bit about me. I'm struggling uploading the pic. Free to chat if you would like

More
6 years 7 months ago #66048 by BUBBADOG14
I'm from near Worcester, so in the Midlands. Any assistance you need please PM me and I will do what I can to help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris77

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds