logolong

New Here

More
6 years 7 months ago #66057 by Pt86
New Here was created by Pt86
Hi my names Paul at pt86. Am new here, previously was a very sociable person and a physiotherapist in the NHS in England before becoming ill in 2014. Am mostly housebound currently and hoping that my health will improve. I am very keen on a range of music and enjoy making dance music on my computer, I also used to DJ pre illness but also like a range of non dance music stuff to. I love my modern art, tv, boxsets, nature and wildlife, classic sci fi and horror films and keeping up with the news and current affairs. I have a good sense of humour and would be interested in speaking to anyone regardless of their illness type ( I have M.E) or gender. Hoping to hear from some of you, hope your all doing well

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #66058 by Tiny
Replied by Tiny on topic New Here
Hi , I've had a few good laughs through this site, hope you do too :)

More
6 years 7 months ago #66061 by Pt86
Replied by Pt86 on topic New Here
Hey Tiny

Thanks for the intro, like your nickname. Hoping to meet some pen pals good to meet you:)

More
6 years 7 months ago #66065 by Tiny
Replied by Tiny on topic New Here
Good to meet you too, i wrote a reply yesterday forgot to actually send it though lol Tiny kinda suits me considering I'm lucky if I'm 5fy (my 13yr old is taller than me lol) :)

More
6 years 7 months ago #66068 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic New Here
Hey Paul

Welcome to Able Here

Have fun

More
6 years 7 months ago #66071 by Pt86
Replied by Pt86 on topic New Here
Hey Tiny thanks for the message. I used to work with carers in my old job was lots of fun, seems like you like your job too. Getting to grips with the website cos I'm pretty IT illiterate. Hope your good take care:) :)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.497 seconds