logolong

just wanted to introduce myself

More
6 years 2 months ago #67287 by shy_alien
names Jared, am doing this cause well its just another Saturday night sitting in front of the TV with nothing better to be doing so just thought for once do something productive well unsure if I should be saying that in the first place. ok I'm done rambling on now on to the about me bit. live in Canada, I'm 25 single (straight), am a nice caring friendly person on the inside but more of a grouch on the outside its a long and complicated story of why that exactly is so i don't wish to get into it. still live with my parents do to being mentally handicapped and so unable to move out and live on my own. am currently working part time doing office cleaning. spend much of my free time these days due to its winter so unable to pursue my favorite activities/hobbies in my room either watching TV playing video games using the computer and such. favorite activities/ hobbies are motorcycle riding and motor boating. well that's pretty much it. i don't know if i should even be mentioning this well i see no harm in doing so. my only goal in life is to find true love a gf a relationship soul mate however one wants to put it (again i am straight), do think a lot if not constantly of how much life would be better for me if i had just that, am unsure of how in going to make it happen, tried a few dating sites in the past few years with out any luck whatsoever. didn't come here for that sorta thing really cause i do know that is kind of an unrealistic goal for me, am here to just hopefully meet and make some new friends. do feel free to message me if you wish as i wont be checking in on the comments for this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #67435 by ajay
How about joining some hobble clubs IE www.meetup.com with some of your interests that way you'll meeting people and getting out of the house! It is hard when your disabled I do understand. Also in your local library they sometimes have more info on what clubs are in your area .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.391 seconds