Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: gardening

Re:gardening 9 years 6 months ago #2651

  • suzan
  • suzan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1259
  • Thank you received: 1
.....B) ...to clarify....:evil:

:evil: ..frrancois is a sheep!, a follower of the latest haute couture, he is happy and gay, he once heard tony singing in his greenhouse( tony was thinking he was in the sauna),singing \"im a dedicated follower of fashion\" (by the kinks)....he immediately sought employment as tonys butler(!)and chaffeur(!), but soon realised that tony needed much guidance and support in the field of fashion......they have a love/hate relation ship....now the green fashion has to do with tonyPARK (!),and also jealousy on tonys side..........as fot wales...that has to do when tony is spouting off.:evil:

.....:S .all clear now????.....:huh: :P

posh...yr gekhos B and H are they the lesser relations of parklane and mayfair??...:)

:silly: :silly: :silly: xx suzan xx...:P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:gardening 9 years 6 months ago #2652

  • poshpaws
  • poshpaws's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
suzan wrote:

.....B) ...to clarify....:evil:

:evil: ..frrancois is a sheep!, a follower of the latest haute couture, he is happy and gay, he once heard tony singing in his greenhouse( tony was thinking he was in the sauna),singing \"im a dedicated follower of fashion\" (by the kinks)....he immediately sought employment as tonys butler(!)and chaffeur(!), but soon realised that tony needed much guidance and support in the field of fashion......they have a love/hate relation ship....now the green fashion has to do with tonyPARK (!),and also jealousy on tonys side..........as fot wales...that has to do when tony is spouting off.:evil:

.....:S .all clear now????.....:huh: :P

posh...yr gekhos B and H are they the lesser relations of parklane and mayfair??...:)

:silly: :silly: :silly: xx suzan xx...:P


I NEED a drink ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:gardening 9 years 6 months ago #2660

  • tonypark
  • tonypark's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
B) B) Blimey...and there was me thinking that Suzan wasnt taking all this stuff in xxxxxx
Mind you...she forgets that I plucked Francoise from the hot-spots of Marsaise xxxxxx He was designing for Jean Paul and not being encourage xxxxxx B) B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:gardening 9 years 6 months ago #2681

  • suzan
  • suzan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1259
  • Thank you received: 1
tonypark wrote:

B) B) Blimey...and there was me thinking that Suzan wasnt taking all this stuff in xxxxxx
Mind you...she forgets that I plucked Francoise from the hot-spots of Marsaise xxxxxx He was designing for Jean Paul and not being encourage xxxxxx B) B)



?????plucked??????..r u sure ???



u see posh whilst you were collecting up yr american car bits,and having a wild and wonderful time over there in the usa..........tony was left on line with his imagination running wild with his imaginary friend from the south of france.....lol

xx suzan xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:gardening 9 years 6 months ago #2686

  • tonypark
  • tonypark's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
How very dare you..imagination nothing...Its all fact..like the druids sitting here cxxxxB)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:gardening 9 years 5 months ago #2929

  • suzan
  • suzan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1259
  • Thank you received: 1
tonypark wrote:

How very dare you..imagination nothing...Its all fact..like the druids sitting here cxxxxB)




you may call them druids....i call them ..bad taste garden gnomes...:silly:


xx suzan xx..:P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:gardening 9 years 5 months ago #2932

  • tonypark
  • tonypark's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Well if it was Cornwall...they would be Pixies..xxxxx;)

As a point of interest...if a Knome can put his head between his legs...Hes Gobblin xxxxxxB) :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:gardening 9 years 5 months ago #3079

  • ducky
  • ducky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3012
  • Thank you received: 10
:huh: is this a myth and fairy stories section now.... or kiss and tell ..:kiss: :kiss: B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:gardening 9 years 5 months ago #3090

  • tonypark
  • tonypark's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Bit of both I think.....You should never lose your dreams Ducky...xxxxxxxxxxxx;) :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:gardening 9 years 5 months ago #3681

  • ducky
  • ducky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3012
  • Thank you received: 10
:sick: this is twice i have lost the plot...think I will keeep digging around this site:dry:.. bound to find it sooner or later;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:gardening 9 years 5 months ago #3683

  • suzan
  • suzan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1259
  • Thank you received: 1
watch out for the slugs ducky..:)


xx suzan xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:gardening 9 years 5 months ago #3685

  • ducky
  • ducky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3012
  • Thank you received: 10
suzan wrote:

watch out for the slugs ducky..:)


xx suzan xx



:laugh: thank you for the warning: ...while here I have found Gnomes...Pixes...Gobblins ...druids..a cheery tree and empty boooze botttles:lol: ... no wonder I lost the plot...think I am in wrong garden:dry:....have not found the magnum 24 yet:dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.337 seconds