logolong

gardening

More
15 years 9 months ago #4997 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:gardening
if you do get goats..make sure they are nanny goats ..can then have goat cheese.. just had picture of you sitting on stool milking the goats:huh: :lol: :woohoo: :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5073 by ~mark~
Replied by ~mark~ on topic Re:gardening
For my friend Suzan,

Out on my deck tonight, sipping whisky in a summer shower, I noticed that all of the lighting bugs had taken refuge in the woods, The trees with broad leaves providing them shelter from the rain. Hundreds of them displaying their soft glow, slowly ebbing out into the dark yard as the rain relinquished its steady flow to a soft, almost misty shower. I couldn't distinguish the deer in the woods but I could occasionally hear the soft wisp of a hove scrape dampened by the moist ground. The still night sporadically pierced by the shriek of an unseen bird rustled from it's perch for some cause or another. Hearing the rain descend on the leaves, pooling together, creating a crescendo of larger drops dripping from the leaves only to make a gentle thud when hitting the ground. Standing in the rain at night appears to be somewhat daft, however, what else should one do while imprisoned by the madness of ailing health. The night is as black as the sickness in my body and yet it yields many wonderful things. And just like the rain the sickness will eventually fade as its storm has done its damage and leaves me as I am. Am I a lightning rod, I think not. I am just a man, sipping whisky, in the rain, in has back yard, on his deck.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5099 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:gardening
:) :) :)

thanks mark :) , i reallylike this...can just imagine all those little shining lights out there in the trees, and the sound of the rain on the leaves.....

i think its nice to share those little things, we living in completely different surroundings.

picture you sitting out,in the pitch black, getting slowly sozzled, and rumninating on the meaning of life.

:) :) :)

xx suzan xx

More
15 years 7 months ago #5975 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:gardening
ww.ablehere.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,8/func,view/catid,22/id,5973/#5973THIS POST IN OTHER FORUM WAS DELETED

the beds are being prepared for the stocks and wallflowers....;)<br><br>Post edited by: suzan, at: 2008/08/03 20:53

More
15 years 7 months ago #6116 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:gardening
suzan wrote:

www.ablehere.com/component/option,com_jo...tid,22/id,5973/#5973

the beds are being prepared for the stocks and wallflowers....;)

It will be a site to behold when they are planted B)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #6177 by
Replied by on topic Re:gardening
Used to be lots of Wallflowers at the Dances I went to in the 60s xxxxxx;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.471 seconds