logolong

gardening

More
7 years 5 months ago #63573 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Accessible gardening
Armourius, is this your business?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #63575 by Armourius
Replied by Armourius on topic gardening
Hi Ladyship and Karl,

Yes I'm a product designer and its a little gem I designed and put my all into making it a reality. I have made many protoypes and gifted them to disabled childrens schools and care homes with the intent of improving quality of life and well being through garden therapy. I am now confident (with the feedback of Schools, carehomes and 3 years growing in it) that the final design is the most comfortable and powerful grow tool for a seated or standing gardener.

I'm just trying to solve the issue many members in forums are discussing with regards to making wheelchair gardening more accessible. I designed a really specialized product on a hunch when my Grandmother said whilst in care, that what she missed most was her garden, lightbulb on, so I set out to make her one.

Forgive me for trying to be sneaky but this product does accessible gardening justice and I'm sure many members would like to know about its existence and to maybe learn more about it. What are your thoughts on the functionality of it? This is what an accessible urban garden would look like in a childrens school or assisted living home.

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Armourius.

More
7 years 4 months ago #63599 by ladyship
Replied by ladyship on topic gardening
Nevertheless, this forum is NOT the place to advertise. If you can afford to do all that then you can have your own website or approach firms who would take you up on it.

If you read my original reply you'll see there are other ideas out there.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds