logolong

ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY

More
9 years 4 months ago #56017 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY
Yes a nice picture and I will make it into a calendar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #56114 by bjjazzy
Replied by bjjazzy on topic ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY
here is a christmas one i made it is from last year, i am still working on another one, you wanted a christmas one so this is all i have right now. this was used in a card we gave to relatives. i also enclosed a holloween one i made for cards to. see, i have a program in my computer where i upload my art and then i incorprate it into cards.

Attachments:

More
9 years 4 months ago #56128 by bjjazzy
Replied by bjjazzy on topic ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY
these pics i uploaded total on here are my best i have of all my art now ( that i uploaded on 12/12/2014. so, if you want to pull this off here to make the calendar you can do so with these. the cards you can use to give each other for holidays, the other pics you can incorperate into a calender representing Able here and us disbled people. and if you want me to com up with some picture with representing disabled people and the site, like a logo, or header page...well you would have to come up with the idea whether you wanted back and white, it cartoony, or with an animal in it, etc, and what lettering and what you want it to say, and then i could make it. just let me know maybe an animal with a person in a wheel chair, and whether it is to be a serious picture or more on the cartoony side with a lot of texture in it. well,let me know how you want it, if you have anymore ideas for anything else...and may i ask where and who would this art be going to, and is it for money purposes? well get back to me on all that i just mentioned in tonights's post.

More
6 years 4 months ago #66936 by Donno
Replied by Donno on topic Re: ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY
My hobby is photography too, but i have no possibility to use difficult soft. So i use online photo editor pictonika.com/en/ , i think it has rather big spectrum of color correction. My grandmum says that my photos are beautiful, but im shy to show them

More
6 years 3 months ago #67143 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY
Donno please don't be shy to show your photography on here, we see a lot of art and photo's and I'm sure it's really good. So please why not start with one and see how you feel, I'm sure it's really good.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 11 months ago #67831 by
Replied by on topic ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY
Hello Tessa, I know this is very old post but I was wondering if you still create any art? I would live to see what you have done, old or new or even work in progress. I'm new to this site and I wondered if I anyone else would start posting in here again!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.470 seconds