logolong

bjjazzy's art

More
9 years 5 months ago #55926 by bjjazzy
Replied by bjjazzy on topic bjjazzy's art
here are some more of my art and drawings, since the others were wiped off. hope you all like. maybe more people can put their's up too, like an art class and critique. that would be cool.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #55939 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic bjjazzy's art
I agree with you bjjazzy we should encourage others to post any of their art work so we can enjoy it. So please feel free to do so.

More
9 years 4 months ago #56115 by bjjazzy
here are more of my art, i make up my own monsters as well. these are all in black ink, they kind of are in the sytyle of tattoos. and some are cutsey characters, i used them for card too

More
9 years 4 months ago #56116 by bjjazzy
here is a pic of one of my christmas ones my mom has framed on her wall, unfortunately it turned out blurry. today i am starting another one similar to this one for christmas that she will be framing and hanging next to this one. here is another pic of a t-shirt design i did for my niece Jessica, she will be getting it for christmas this year. she loves cats and dogs, every time i see her, she wants me to color with her in coloring books and then she hangs my other pics on her refrigerator at home.

Attachments:

More
9 years 4 months ago #56117 by bjjazzy
Replied by bjjazzy on topic Re: bjjazzy's art
those are my fish ones. i was a goldfish and koi person, i used to have a huge koi in a 90 gal. tanks. when i had the fancy ryukin bubble-belly style fish i named them Bubbles, goldie, Rocky,Crystal, Rosey / or Rose-bud, Lucky, my little Bambino, and Pebbles..pebbles was a calico ryukin.

Attachments:

More
9 years 4 months ago #56120 by bjjazzy
here is the one i was talking about, i happened to get it done today, hope you like it. bjjazzy
Attachments:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.517 seconds