logolong

Happy here

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #57172 by Plato123
Happy here was created by Plato123
I just needed to share here with you that after 8 years and a half of writing, I won a poetry contest in my country and they will publish a book with 62 of my poems with the title "Songs under the door" which will be launched next year. :)

But I am also very lonely and needed to say hello to everyone and wishing you all the very best!

Plus: my name appeared in the news and the newspapers for winning that contest. :blush:
I don't know if my new prosthetic limb (still under construction) will allow me to go in the North of my country next year for the launch of my book.Right now I cannot walk.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Plato123. Reason: additions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #57173 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Happy here
I wanted to congratulate you on winning the competition this is going to be an amazing thing for you to have a book published of your poems. It may even open many new doors for you to have further books published or even get them published in newspapers and magazines.
As for being lonely that is what this site is for to help people met new people and hopefully make new friends. Why don't you post some of your poems on here so we can enjoy your talents. I'm sure there is a topic on here for poems. And some of us have posted poems on here and you may met someone who has the same interest as you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Plato123

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #57174 by Plato123
Replied by Plato123 on topic Happy here
Thank you very much! It was a surprise for me to win the competition. I won among 23 contestants. I have a part of my poems translated by me into English, for example in this collection I have a part of my winning collection (maybe 10 of them) translated there; if I will translate further maybe I will post here too.

poems

I was also published in English in a few magazines, journals or ezines for example lately in Message in a Bottle.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Plato123.

More
8 years 7 months ago #58488 by drumroar
Replied by drumroar on topic Happy here
I am always happy

More
8 years 7 months ago #58491 by Will
Replied by Will on topic Happy here

Plato123 wrote: I just needed to share here with you that after 8 years and a half of writing, I won a poetry contest in my country and they will publish a book with 62 of my poems with the title "Songs under the door" which will be launched next year. :)

But I am also very lonely and needed to say hello to everyone and wishing you all the very best!

Plus: my name appeared in the news and the newspapers for winning that contest. :blush:
I don't know if my new prosthetic limb (still under construction) will allow me to go in the North of my country next year for the launch of my book.Right now I cannot walk.

This is great news! Your Haiku poems and video connected with me. Trancendent. Body apart, you walk with your mind. Good Fortune friend.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.400 seconds