logolong

Transcribed Webcomics – are they enjoyable, or just awkward? Feedback please!

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #67328 by MarianneOfTheSea
I tend to be obsessive, and REALLY get interested in one or two things at a time. My latest obsession was with a web comic, and soon the obsession spread to my transcribing them. It has been multiple months, and I am still going strong, but it is hard for me to tell if anyone is actually using them. If any screenreader-users would be willing to give them a read/listen and answer the following questions, that would be helpful to me.

Here is a link to the first comic series I am working on: DescribedSodaBoy

It is targeted towards teens and young adults, so such groups are more likely to enjoy. Anyway; my questions:

1) Was that enjoyable? If not, why? Was it the format, or did you just not like the story? Was it just too awkward and frustrating?
2) Is there anything I can do to the format to make it better? Are there any changes I should make to the way I did the storytelling?
3) Was the list of titles an okay way to get from one comic to the next? Should I put the link to the next post at the end of the one before it? (For example, at the end of the first comic, I could put a "next" link, that would then take you straight to the second comic, and so on, so one would not have to return to the list and hunt for the next one.)
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by MarianneOfTheSea.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.360 seconds