logolong

movie classic

More
8 years 4 months ago #60204 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic movie classic
Love Jack Nicholson! Especially in Batman as the Joker! Watched Gentlemen Prefer Blondes the other day and Marilyn Monroe was captivating to watch. As everyone knows I love Horror Movies two classics I love are The Evil Dead & The Fog.
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #60214 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic movie classic
What about "the hand" The film with the disembodied hand. Whilst I was watching the first time the door flew open and it scared me to bits! It was only the wind but for a minute I did a double take. Or the Hannibal Lecter series of films. Or the "Halloween" series!

More
8 years 4 months ago #60222 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic movie classic
I watched an oldie but a goody last night, Nightmare On Elm Street. Such a good film!!

More
8 years 4 months ago #60295 by davida55
Replied by davida55 on topic movie classic
Jaws. :woohoo:

More
8 years 4 months ago #60475 by drpdukephd
Replied by drpdukephd on topic movie classic
The movie Interstellar will I believe eventually be considered a very important classic film because it is the only film that treats the very important subject of Interstellar Space Flight seriously. In 2012 it was announced that an artificial space warp had been created for propulsion. There is no limitation on the distance covered in time, and there are no inertial affects. The discovery is U.S. Patent Pending and the reward to risk ratio is astronomically large.

I am not the discoverer but I know him and his discovery looks valid to me. O have written an ebook on this subject titled "Intersyellar Space Flight Is Not So Difficult: Expanded New Edition. This pioneering ebook is available from Amazon.com and Draft2Digital.com if you prefer not to purchase it email me at philduke@gmail.com and it will be sent to you without charge.

This is not a scam it is all true, Interstellar Space Flight and its corollary colonizing new Earth type worlds will be reality soon. Read about it and see why and how.

Very truly yours, ;)

Phillip Duke Ph.D.
Attachments:

More
8 years 4 months ago #60496 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic movie classic
Is this book really free from you?

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.489 seconds