logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
9 years 6 months ago #55497 by Sandie
That's the ticket Amanda, a well trained husband is what I like to see :whistle:
The weather here is beautiful my smalls (ok they are not as small as they used to be) are blowing gently in the sunshine which is quite warm considering it's nearly October. :P B) :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #55549 by Jana
Two nights ago we had a bit of snow but it melted off by morning. It has been generally dark, damp and chilly. I had great hope as the clouds were breaking up yesterday at sunset, but today it is dark and cloudy again. I guess it's time to stack some firewood in the garage. And we're only entering the 2nd week of October! :(

More
9 years 6 months ago #55571 by BUBBADOG14
We've had it all here in the last 24hrs!! Heavy rain, gale force winds, dark skies, thunder storms and now blue skies but very chilly! Think the weather can't make up it's mind what to do!!

More
9 years 6 months ago #55583 by Sandie
Well it's been lovely up till teatime then it poured down, hope its drying weather tomorrow or I shall be knickerless(now that's a sobering thought) :blink: :blush:

More
9 years 6 months ago #55610 by BUBBADOG14
Dull, cold, rain welcome to England!!!

More
9 years 6 months ago #55688 by BUBBADOG14
What a weekend! One minute heavy rain & gusts then it went fairly warm for Autumn. This week we are due the back end of the hurricane that has hit The USA. Extreme heavy winds and hard rain, so it's batten down the hatches and get ready!! :ohmy:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.472 seconds