logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #62008 by BUBBADOG14
Had a heavy shower at 5am-ish this morning but since then been dry, suppose to be thunderstorms this afternoon but hopefully from tomorrow sunshine the rest of the Bank Holiday!
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by BUBBADOG14.
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #62083 by riversidemarie
A scorcher here in the South of England. Beach weather no less! But as with all English climate thunder threattens and humidity rising along with the gnats. Haven't been this naked since last Summer! A sight for sore eyes!

More
7 years 9 months ago #62088 by BUBBADOG14
Been great weather all weekend, warm sunshine, windows open and conservatory and door's only problem flies and midges everywhere so my husband has been bitten more times than a vampire would!! Looking good for today as well so Willow and Arnie will come in covered in cobwebs and muck from hunting in the bushes!!
Attachments:

More
7 years 9 months ago #62107 by riversidemarie
Humidity is rising and swarms of gnats! Apart from that wall to wall sunshine! Long may it last given the vagaries of the British weather!

More
7 years 9 months ago #62125 by BUBBADOG14
Was horribly hot yesterday afternoon sat in the hospital waiting for my appointment, the nurses ended up opening some of the doors to call us down. When the rain come it was a lovely relief. Hoping today will be a little cooler so my 2 furbabies can keep cool. Me as long as I have a breeze I'm happy for some warm air better than freezing your bits off!!! :ohmy:

More
7 years 8 months ago #62568 by BUBBADOG14
The weather is changing again now, the mini heatwave has gone (thank goodness!) and after a few little showers the air is cooler and move liveable in the 20's and still blue skies. Been sat in the garden at night enjoying a pint of Guinness! While the rugrats chilled in the conservatory.

Attachments:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.551 seconds