logolong

lonely desperate and sad and ill.

More
9 years 5 months ago #55536 by f1honeybunny
:dry: Don't know where to start,ill ,disabled alone,at end of my tether.i have noone I can talk too.i have no friends.is any one on here bothered enough to want to reply?I am not even sure where I started this either.
I am agorophobic and have many other illnesses,noone understands how hard it is.i am so so fed up I wish I was dead.
Bye

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #55538 by Overdrive
Hey sweety your never alone. don't hurt yourself ok? anytime you need to talk write me

More
9 years 5 months ago #55539 by Jana
I looked at your profile and wanted to let you know that I have fibromyalgia also. I also suffer from agoraphobia, and other things. You are not alone in this. Please keep coming and posting to the board. You are not alone here.

More
9 years 3 months ago #56142 by bjjazzy
i understand completely where you are coming from i have fibromyalgia and bone diseases, limited to physical activity and live every day in chronic pain, i know how it feels to want to be gone when pain and lonliness gets to the mind. i too have no husband, boyfrind or close families, and no one understands fibro, so it gets pretty tough,it feels like you are trapped, and wish we could be like everybody else and go out there fast and easy to get people or job, or money, and yes, i know it goes like a stand-still and there we sit and feel stuck...that's how it gets when you have chronic illnesses, and pain. when i lost my jobs due to fibro and injusries, i had to sell a car, sit, and so did the peopel all leave, as if i were some loser or i couldn't do and buy for people, they didn't care and i was alone, then they go and cut the poor and disabled of their helps and assistance for housing 3 years after that, i end up back with my sick parents, and got desperated, and had to get another car, living back there was the only way i got a car, but yes i still sit because of the pain, the bad economy, and being out of work for so long. i now dont get to meet new people except talking online with strangers. well you are not alone on here. i hope your holidays at least turn out ok for you, for something at least.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds