logolong

What happened next

More
8 years 4 months ago #60035 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic What happened next
chin on the ground. Flabberghasted. The invocation had worked. "You know what Tom. All it takes is two little voices in the wilderness and all is well. In our moment of terror we called on the heavens and something heard. Maybe big Bertha's music did help." He sighed, a big sigh and turned round. Tom was gone. (Little did Cedric know but Tom was back in his bed, dreaming the dreams of the innocent-no bad nightmares at all. Lara, hair streaming in the moonlight was galloping across the plains on her steed silhouetted epherally. The Skye reporter, microphone still in hand, was clinging on for grim death. Will was nursing a bevy at the Old Dog and Duck, imparting his wisdom to Dear John, a lager lout. Aunt Hermione was in her Victorian villa at Bournemouth, partaking of afternoon tea. In fact everybody in this saga was at peace when one small voice piped up: "I'm bored. Nothing never happens here." Insurrection was spreading through the land and by morning, thousands of little voices were clamouring: "We're bored, nothing never happens round here"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #60054 by riversidemarie
This outcry was short-lived. All the kids of the kingdom were attacched to their smart phones or the tele. Some of the kids, in the vicinity, bored as usual had boarded the raft on the river..Some bright sparrk, an intellecual, had decided to pracise his scout badge knots and had inadvertantly loosened the tetherinng rope on the raft. (Was it Sir tom, as a child?) The proverbial pairs of animals aka the ark were on board, plus some curious children, who had decided to raid the stashed food, store. The raft, like the wooden horse of Troy, lurched up and began to surf the all ready swollen river.Kids and animals hung on for dear life, whilst Will, having returned from the "Dog and Duck" with his friend "Dear John " . on his now hovercrafted motor scooter looked, incredulously on. His was going the other way. Meanwhile the Skye reporterr was beaming the debacle on his own smart phone. Parents and guardians, in the Best Hollywood manner, were clutching each other, muttering and screaming in their grrief and percceptions of what was going to happen. "Kids", uttered Cedrric, "Whaat will they do next? And what will happen to them? They are our future. What will get to them? The tricatops or some other malign influences? Like them the animals and birds will also be frightened. How can we rescue them? Big Bertha, bring your fluteso that you can, maybe bring calm and possibly influence the creatures of the deep. We've tried up, let us try down. The waters of this kingdom contain a myriad of creatures. Maybe they will help. Mermaids, monsters and enormous jellyfish to name but a few. Sir Motrym, if he is adult, will know...............

More
8 years 4 months ago #60066 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic What happened next
that is not going to help, the sky darkened, overhead hovered a spaceship from god knows where, Oh dear said Will they will be gone without trace, sure enough a beam of light shone down, the raft and everyone on it was gone, screams could be heard from destressed parents. Will did not want involving in this mess, he looked away and hoped nobody would want his help, he had a hot date tonight the barmaid from "The Mucky Duck" had invited him round for supper and afters.He wondered what was on offer for

More
8 years 4 months ago #60069 by riversidemarie
afters. Some enchanting apple dumplings or maybe a soupcon of treacle tart. And for savouries, maybe kuarma sutra cheese and crackers. His mind and imagination ran riot contemplating the evening ahead. "I'll take some of my elixir, that always oils the wheels plus my devestating personality! I've been on a prromise for so long. Foresooth I shall have my dastardly way. I'm William de Smythe, smooth, sophisticated and sexy, a veritable knight in shining armour. And boy I will disarm her," he said to no one in particular. No one was listening,anyway. The parents and Cedric wearing furrowed brows and with gnashing teeth, were in deep discussions about the calamity that had befallen their kin and the animals. (They were all fully paid up members of the RSPCA of course as you do) Cedric cast his eyes to the heavens, looking for divine inspiration. Well anything really. He was stumped. Suddenly from the clouds, and in a haze of red plumes the red arrows appeared, flying in forrmation. Somewhat the worse for wear. The pilots and the grround crew had cobbled together their steeds. With..........

More
8 years 4 months ago #60074 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
the help of the R.A.F they searched the sky for the raft and the kids & Animals. By now Will had wondered off to get ready for his hot date and Bertha was staring up at the sky to see if the raft will appear when A charming looking man approached her in uniform. 'Any joy?' asked the man, Bertha jumped at the question and turned to see a tall gentleman with peppered grey hair in a R.A.F uniform. 'Sorry to startle you my names Captain James Masters' he smiled.

More
8 years 4 months ago #60155 by riversidemarie
"Those bods up in those crates are part of my team" he said licking his heels and twirling his 'tache. What with the Goverrnment cuts and Jerremy Corbyn- he's a pacifist you know. Don't believe in war or any military show! I said to him. Look our planes are for display not fighting. This is a humanaritan sortie. Kids and animals don't you know. He would not listen. The twat. I told him. Look my good man. With all your cuts we are tying those crates are with duck tape and string and clever devices that Will de Smythe has made. Very crude type of communication system-tins and taut string. Wouldn't scare the skin off the top of a rice pudding. I'm not a war mongerer but we have to show who is boss. Bertha changed her mind and romance flew out of the window. What a creep he was. Cedric was worth ten of him. Sticking out her ample bosom and with a distainful sigh she said: I'm a pacifist too and I don't see how those crates you reffer to , are ever going to rescue the raft. They are going too fast, and much too high, even allowing for the height of the waves." She drew out her flute and put it to her puckered lips. Haunting music filled the air. Disconsolate the captain realised that the situation needed some diplomacy. "Tell you what" he roared, to drown out the notes why don't we.........

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds