logolong

The Forum

More
8 years 10 months ago #57776 by Sandie
The Forum was created by Sandie
I notice not alot of members are posting on the Forum, yet quite a few members have said it was dying, well the forum won't run itself, if you dont like the Topics posted on there be brave and start some new Topics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #57788 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic The Forum
Very true Sandie, you can write anything you want, a music review or a movie review. Or if you have pets post some pictures. You can do anything as small or as big as you like. It's your forum so use it!! ;)
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by BUBBADOG14. Reason: spelling error

More
8 years 10 months ago #57821 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic The Forum
Or you can take part in the topics trending at the moment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

More
8 years 8 months ago #58357 by Will
Replied by Will on topic The Forum
I'm browsing the forum more, now that I'm finding my feet (sorry, 'foot') here. Maybe some people are shy, or worry that what they have to say isn't interesting? I don't know. If you can get a few words onto a screen - however you do it, they will be YOUR words and valid in my opinion. Personally, I don't know when to shut up, so come on folks, crowd me out!

More
8 years 8 months ago #58382 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic The Forum
Thank you Will for saying that! since we have had an influx of wonderful new members the forum has picked up again which is lovely to see. Please keep up the good work everyone!! :)

Will wrote: I'm browsing the forum more, now that I'm finding my feet (sorry, 'foot') here. Maybe some people are shy, or worry that what they have to say isn't interesting? I don't know. If you can get a few words onto a screen - however you do it, they will be YOUR words and valid in my opinion. Personally, I don't know when to shut up, so come on folks, crowd me out!

More
8 years 8 months ago #58404 by Will
Replied by Will on topic The Forum
I just though, don't want to 'talk'? Post pictures, links to things you like or can identify with. Please don't feel / be alone. Beating "that" is why we are all here I think. (Apart from a VERY few able-bodied persons who may have their own agendas...)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14, Sandie

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds