logolong

Ghostly or not

More
8 years 9 months ago #58037 by Sandie
Ghostly or not was created by Sandie
A few days ago when I got up there were 2 tomatoes on the floor in the lounge in front of the fireplace. I thought that odd, also the dogs had not messed them about.Then 2 days later I found a fork on the bathroom windowsill, when I walked into the lounge there was a perfect pile of cherry tomatoes on the floor in front of the fireplace, again the dogs avoided them. I cannot explain this, anybody got any ideas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #58045 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Ghostly or not
I would get the ghostbusters in Sandie! Are you sure either you or Scott don't sleep walk? Very strange!!

More
8 years 9 months ago #58060 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Ghostly or not
Was you drunk before you went to bed?

More
8 years 9 months ago #58064 by Tomrymer
Replied by Tomrymer on topic Ghostly or not
The fork is not easy to explain, was it like your other forks? The tomatoes could have been put there by an animal or bird coming down the chimney. Squirrels will hoard things and so will rats but I imagine your dogs would have taken steps to repel boarders and hoarders!

More
8 years 9 months ago #58079 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Ghostly or not

Karl wrote: Was you drunk before you went to bed?

No Im Teatotal :)

More
8 years 9 months ago #58080 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Ghostly or not

Tomrymer wrote: The fork is not easy to explain, was it like your other forks? The tomatoes could have been put there by an animal or bird coming down the chimney. Squirrels will hoard things and so will rats but I imag ine your dogs would have taken steps to repel boarders and hoarders!

The fork was like a few of mine, but not one I normally use, as for chimneys I don't have any that are open, all closed off with gas fires. The dogs would have kicked off bigtime at any intruders, very strange that the dogs had not touched them, in fact they gave them a wide berth, the tomatoes are kept in the fridge.
I have never known Scott to sleepwalk, as I sleep with one ear open in case he has a siezure, I,m pretty sure I would have heard him. That only leaves me. I did sleepwalk when I was a teenager which was so long ago I think thats unlikely, Scott told me yesterday he had seen a blue light floating above his bed, watch this space for any other happenings. :) B)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds