logolong

Ghostly or not

More
8 years 7 months ago #58490 by Will
Replied by Will on topic Ghostly or not
Straight after my Mother died, I went to stay with my Dad for a couple of weeks at, what had been 'their', now just his, sheltered housing 'apartment'. It was a fairly tough time for me, trying to come to terms with my own feelings of loss, but having to consider Dad's own sorrow. Old men get set in their ways - morning ablutions in the kitchen (perfectly servicable bathroom), 'dinner' at 12-30 pm, afternoon nap (shooosh!), watch favourite evening 'soap' (Emmerdale), then, perhaps talk (diplomatically) about the past. Bedtime. In my living room camp bed, one night, I couldn't sleep. I got up and went into the kitchen for a glass of water. In the dim light I could see an oval shape behind the curtain above the sink. I pulled the curtain aside. An immensely sad and haggered face stared back at me. I nearly 'soiled' myself! Of course, it was my own face reflected in my Dad's shaving mirror. Boring but true!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #58515 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Ghostly or not
I have an evening with the spirits and a different medium every week, I have nothing of great value to report, it would seem no one from the spirit world wishes to contact me, I must be a very boring person :blink: :(

More
8 years 7 months ago #58522 by Tomrymer
Replied by Tomrymer on topic Ghostly or not
Sandie, don't worry you can't possibly be as boring as the spirits themselves. In my experience the messages they ask to be passed on are invariably trivial unless the 'medium' is using cold reading techniques!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds