logolong

New Year New Story

More
8 years 2 months ago #60613 by Sandie
New Year New Story was created by Sandie
I think it only fair that someone else should start a story
so all you budding story writers lets start a New Year Story
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #60628 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic New Year New Story
It was New Years Eve and Casey was getting ready for a New Years Party her best friend Amy was holding. She was excited as she needed to let hair down and enjoy herself after last years New Years Eve and all the hurt and consequences that followed after. As she thought about it her muscles tensed and tears came to her eyes. 'No, No it's over now' she told herself out loud 'Now look what you have done! This took me ages to perfect!' she told herself off and smacked her own wrist looking in the mirror and corrected the eyeliner and dabbed the mascara blotches off her face.

More
8 years 2 months ago #60639 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic New Year New Story
"Nothing ventured" she Said, grimacing into the mirrror. "I'll pass muster" She ran her manicured nailed hand down her little black dress, sure in the knowledge that a few heads would turn when she made her entrance at Amy's party. She was willowy, with a short dark bob and dark Audrey Hepburn type eyes. A feast for any eyes. Or that is what Amy said. Her best friend. Her amie.Amy, my plain Amy. The girl with the heart of gold, overweight, scatty and who reeked havoc wherever she sent. But despite her faults, made a mean cocktail and attracted all eligible batcholars round. She pictured Amy in her crazy flat, rushing around, sttraigtening cushions, chucking bowls of nibbles on tables, whilst at the same time preparing a turkey curry in her cluttered bijou kitchen, which to be honest needed a damn good clean. Ever the hostest, warm hearted, attracting every waif and stray and yes to an extent maternal. "I wish my Mum could be here. It's been a whold year now and I still can't get used to the fact that I will never see her again," she said to herself. With that, she grabbed her new designer coat, a present from an admirer, slung her bag on her shoulder and dashed down the stairs. Unwept tears stung her eyes. She took a deep breath to compose herself and opened the door to the urgent knocking.

More
8 years 2 months ago #60661 by riversidemarie
"Oh it's you" She gasped, out of breath. Her heart sank and she knew now she would be late for the party. "Please" he said, "Please listen to me." I have new imformation about your mother". It was the police liason officer that had been assigned to her over the last year. He looked at her, beseechinngly. A young man besotted and lonely. She rolled her eyes, took a deep breath, and prepared herself for the normal diatrabe. A litany of platitudes, Suppositions and empty promises. "Look I don,t have time for this, she said, annoyed at his love-lorn look, I have a party to get to. Now". "Do you want a lift? he asked, eagerly, ever the knight in shining armour. "I'll get you safely and in less time that it will take you to get a cab". "Look," she said I'm awaiting a lift. I don't need any favours from you. Anyway you elbow yourself and upset my friends and myself. It's New Years Eve, New beginning and a fresh start." She slammed the door in his face, petulantly and leaned against the door, stifling a sob.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #60670 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic New Year New Story
'Look' said DC James Carter 'I need to tell you your Mothers car crash was no accident!' There was a sharp intake of breath from the other side of the door, then it slowly opened with Casey's shocked expression staring at him. 'You had better come inside then and make sure you tell me everything you know' Casey said seething.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by BUBBADOG14. Reason: added some more!
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

More
8 years 2 months ago #60705 by riversidemarie
She ushered him into the living room and invited him to sit down. His careful glance round the room confirmed his presumptions about her. Pristine cushions, dust-free bookcases, careffully placed coffee table books. Nothing out of place. "A touch of OCD" he thought. Not the house of a carefree socialite. She had come across as a tortured soul. At first he had put it down to the loss of her mother but had come to the realisation that despite her beauty, her body and her apparent full social life she was intense, deep, and very controlled.He had really fancied her and initially had tried every ploy to get her to go out with him, even though he knew he would get a bollicking from the Super. Now he was more ciircumspect, watching her body language, repeating questions. Basically trying to fathom the essence of her. To many she had everything, was sociable, talented and always in demand. A good career in hospitality. Well the whole world at her feet. Or did she? he thought. His lust for her had ben tempered with a gut feeling of caution, fascinating but always distant, controlled, distant and definitely her own person. She obviously had an analytical brain. A sharpness beyond her years. Almost a coldness. Yes frigidity. He wondered what she was like in bed.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds