logolong

New Year New Story

More
8 years 1 month ago #60843 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic New Year New Story

Sandie wrote: I have been reading your posts, you should have a go at writing a book, I for 1 would buy it

Hun I haven't the brains let alone the time or the patients!! :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #60844 by BUBBADOG14
hoping to read his face for vulnerability or nervousness but all she saw was his big blue eyes the colour of the Caribbean ocean. Studying his face she realised he was very handsome but before she had time to pull away it was Casey who made the move and gently kissed her. She lent in more and he held her and kissed her more passionately.

More
8 years 1 month ago #60849 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic New Year New Story
Suddenly her hands dropped to her sides and disappointingly tturned away from him. "Have a drink", she said, and we can see inn the New Year. She,deftly poured a generous glass of whiskey and handed it to him. The stirring in his loins disappeared as quickly as it had come. Was she really so naive he thought to himself. These rich spoilt girls could turn a man on at the drop of a hat and then just as quickly blow cold. Did they teach this at finishing school or did it come naturally? Before he had had no trouble with women: the occassional quickie in the back of a car, prefunctory but rather shallow or on occassion he had managed to wheedle a bed for the night for some protracted steamy sex. In the cold light of day he had felt detached and had found most of them wanting to shove him out into the cold morning air. It was both of them had served a purpose to each other during love making but there was no real connection. No meeting of minds, no real intimacy. Just sex for sex sake. It left a kind of emptiness. Rather like the coupling of animals he thought. Not the the sort of girl that you could introduce to your mother or Nan. With Casey he felt different. He wanted to get beneath the controlled exterior and finnd the essence of her. Sex, of course, who wouldn't. But something more profound. Something that he had found lacking in the relationships that he had experienced. She fascinated him. From the moment that he had met her. He would hours going over their conversations, trying to analyse her responses. Remembering her body language. After all he thought to himself I'm pretty good myself. I look after myself and I am presentable not like some of her Hooray Henry friends of hers that he had met from time to time during the last year. They may have money and the right connections but really. Couldn't hold their drink. Louche he thought to himself. Apologies of men if you could call them that. Slack lipped, atrociously dressed with a very large silver spoon stashed in their top pockets along with the occassional wearing of the old school tie when it suited them. He had come up through the "School of hard knocks" In truth a bit of a chip on his shoulder. Well probably a log but he was kind, dynamic and he thought pretty good in bed even if he did say it himself. Well somebody had to! As he told the even younger rookies down at the nick: "Keep yourself clean, look after your body and watch your back always. Don't ever let someone get the better of you! These pearls of wisdom, if he but knew it, fell on deaf ears. They were young, been round the block, many Eastenders who had mostly lost their virginity at Primary School. They would nod wisely at his oft-said soliliquies and carry on just as their fathers had and truth be known laugh themselves over the bar when high spirits and booze got the better of them: Get him they would say as he exited the pub. Grandad's pontificating again! We've had more birds than he has had hot dinners! He may have muscle but we've got nous! They didn't know what it meant but it sounded good. Suddenly Carey interrupted his thoughts: "Would you like another drink. I'm having one.?"

More
8 years 1 month ago #60859 by BUBBADOG14
'No I'd better not I'm driving' he said searching her face for some kind of emotion. 'I'd better have a coffee' he said with a smile on his face that stirred something in Casey she had never felt before and she felt her cheeks glow hot. 'Damn' she whispered to herself 'I'll get you one' she bolted to her small kitchen. 'I freshly made it just over an hour a go' she said in embarrassed high pitched voice. Just then the phone rang making her jump out her skin, she grabbed it and bolted back to the kitchen. 'Hello' she said in a wobbly voice. 'Where are ya bitch? Your missing the party of the Century' her obviously drunk friend shouted down the phone 'I'm stuck at home, there's a policeman here' she said trying to keep her voice steady with a lump in her throat'. 'Oh my god! Is he hot?' squealed her friend down the phone, 'I'd give him an 8 1/2' Casey giggled back. 'God you must bring him here' her friend giggled back. 'I can't, we have things to talk about, in particular Mom' Casey said tried to sound serious. 'Your going to shag him! See you later bitch with all the details!' Squealed her back and turned her phone off just before she could answer back she sighed and as she turned to get the coffee she heard he sexy voice say 'Only an 8 1/2!!'.

More
8 years 1 month ago #60894 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic New Year New Story
She jumped, startled. Her whole demeanour changed. "Please" she said, "Have another drink. I really want to hear what you have to say. All of it. Don't try to spare me. I need to know" " Okay, he said, "AS long as you join me" "Well okay", she said. "Just one more" He poured their drinks and handed her the glass, taking a large slurp of whiskey and a deep breath. He decided to go for the jugular and with no compunction said: "You do know that your father was a drugs dealer and that after he died your mother decided to carry on where he left off". Carey's knees buckled and she lurched towards him. "No" she gasped. That's not true". He caught her in his arms and lowered her onto the sofa.She wimpered and shook. "Please hold me. I can't take any more. He wrapped his strong masculine arms round her trying to alleviate her obvious distress. His head spun. "What is happening ? Is this the passion overtaking me or the booze? With that he passed out. Red flames and black clouds were swimming, invading his mind. "My God the bitch has spiked my drink......... He woke much later. He turned his head. His temples were thobbing. He was sweating profusely. He felt as though someone with hob-nail boots was pounding in his brain. "What had happened? Where was he? More to the point where was she? He carefully lifted his head and scanned the room, feeling for his mobile. She was nowhere inn the room. The bedrroom he realised. He was on a bed. Clothes were scattered around. On the bed. On every surface. He squinted at his watch. (A Rolex, no less or at least that was what the market trader had told him down at Bermondsey Lane) "My God, " he uttered. His throat felt dry. He gulped and tried to summon some saliva into his mouth: With a phenomenal effort he screeched "Carey, Carey. Where are you? The door of the bedroom swung open. The fingers of dawn, poking through the shrouded windows showed an illuminated figure. He gasped. Was this a nighmare? What was happening? Who was it? " He tried to focus.

More
8 years 1 month ago #60915 by BUBBADOG14
'Oh D.C. Carter, your awake!' Casey smiled and passed him a glass of water. 'What the hell did you put in my drink?' he said breathing deeply as he said every word. 'Oh I'm sorry, it was new years eve and I thought a little MCat might put you in the party spirit but you passed out at 1st. You've never taken it have you?' She questioned eyes slanted! 'Your an MCat virgin!' she giggled. 'Of course I don't take drugs!' D.C. Carter sat up slowly 'I'm a bloody copper!' 'Why are my clothes all over the room? And why am I bloody naked?' He said totally shocked. 'You don't remember?' Casey looked shocked and started laughing loudly 'When you came round eventually, lets just say I had the best new years eve ever!' she smiled at him 'you are great in the sack, Mr Carter' she smiled and passed him the glass of water again. 'Oh my God' whispered D.C. Carter.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.412 seconds