logolong

Ghostly or not

More
7 years 6 months ago #63095 by flynna3162581
Replied by flynna3162581 on topic Ghostly or not
honestly number 46 looks "a little" believing then the rest of em

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #63100 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Ghostly or not
What you on about Flynn? You are totally confusing me!! :blink:

More
7 years 6 months ago #63104 by flynna3162581
Replied by flynna3162581 on topic Ghostly or not
photo 946 looks like its kid of around 10 year old from around the charles dickens time frame (so to me looks a bit more believeable then the rest)

More
7 years 6 months ago #63144 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Ghostly or not
He does doesn't he, bit like Oliver 'Please sir can I have some more!!)

More
6 years 4 months ago #66884 by Joelyb65
Replied by Joelyb65 on topic Ghostly or not
Sorry Sandie, but he wouldn't even get past my front door, let alone anywhere near my bed, he ain't my cup of tea!
On a serious note, although I am a Devout Atheist, I do believe that we are more than just a physical body, and when we die, we leave our body and go to another dimension, or whatever you want to call it, and we are reincarnated in another body and live many lives!
There are too many well documented cases of 'out of body experiences' and people with 'past life memories' to ignore!
I also have personal experiences which I prefer to keep to myself, because, well, they are personal and I don't feel the need to share them or try to justify them!
Although I will share one!
My Nanna, Mums mother, lived with us and passed away when I was 16, my sister was 9!
Years later, my sister had a daughter named Jessica, and one day when Jessica was only a couple of years old, she was acting very old for her age, and my mother jokingly said to her, "Who were you in your last life?'
And Jessica replied, 'I was Hazel!'
Now, my Nanna didn't get mentioned very often, because by then she had been gone for a long time, and when she was mentioned, it was as Nan or Mum, never Hazel, because obviously none of us called her by her first name, even Dad called her Mum because he was closer to her than his own mother, who was a cold, unfeeling woman who hated animals!
No points for guessing which Grandmother was my favorite!?
Nan loved animals and took in any strays that happened by!
Anyway, Jessica was totally unaware that Nans name was Hazel!
So I defy anyone to try to explain that one!?
As far as 'Mediums' go, there are many who are fakes and can be easily proven as fakes, but there are also people who are genuine!
I remember years ago there was an elderly English woman named Doris Stokes who had an amazing gift of being able to talk to people who had passed, and although I am skeptical of most, I never doubted her!
She never sought fame or notoriety, she was just a housewife who had always had this gift and didn't think anything of it, and then as an elderly woman, someone who knew about her told the media, and suddenly she was thrust into the limelight!
I could go on and mention a few documented cases that I've read about, but I won't unless someone wants me to!?
I'm open to discussion!
I'd like to point out that most people only use 10 percent of their brains capacity, imagine what people could do if they could use more!?
Obviously some people can and who knows what people could do if they could use 100 percent of their capacity!?
The mind boggles!?

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds