logolong

Okay what has been making you vent! (Keep clean please!)

More
7 years 1 month ago #64310 by BUBBADOG14
Was just watching Sky Sports News HQ and watching about the Leicester Football Club Manager Claudio Ranieri being sacked after the team won the premiership last year and now not doing so great. What got me angry was the poor chap can't be expected to keep being on top of the premiership, not many clubs do that. It's like if your in a sales job and get top performer of the month in sales and then the next month can't quite do the same and your boss giving you the sack. It's not fair on him, if the scenario was you worked in sales you would do them for unfair dismissal! Claudio was a good boss, it's Leicester's loss. Good luck Claudio hope you find a new managerially job soon. :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #64311 by flynna3162581
i have to disagree with you here bubba..... they say its the players who are supposed to pull a team out of the shit in this predicament BUT who picks the team, who picks the formation, who tells the team which way to play, who gives out the tactics?? THE MANAGER.... and when your team isnt playing well the men upstairs(the board of directors/owner(s) will always look at the manager first

More
7 years 1 month ago #64312 by ducky
Only watch world cup football of and on so dont know who is right or wrong
My rant is
Here we go again the awards will be hijacked by the hollywood lot sprouting of there political views
They are there to receive an award
They have other outlets where they can have ago at the elected governments of the day
They make me laugh first they are going to leave the country because they dont like who got in
Then they are going to boycott the oscars
None of which has happened
Dont bother watching it people will make there own minds up about films they like or what actor/actresses is best
but the bbc news and papers will spend hrs pouring over there political views not the awards
Hear endith my rant lol x

More
7 years 1 month ago #64316 by BUBBADOG14
Yes I understand that, it's the fact that everyone is going on about they won the Premiership last season and this season they are not doing as well. Only the top teams who have loads of money to spend on players can stay at the top of the Premiership, Leicester don't have loads of money to buy the top players. Football today is all about money not the football.

flynna3162581 wrote: i have to disagree with you here bubba..... they say its the players who are supposed to pull a team out of the shit in this predicament BUT who picks the team, who picks the formation, who tells the team which way to play, who gives out the tactics?? THE MANAGER.... and when your team isnt playing well the men upstairs(the board of directors/owner(s) will always look at the manager first

More
7 years 1 month ago #64317 by BUBBADOG14
It does get annoying when you are watching an award show and the celebrity gets up to receive an award and you look forward to hearing their thank you speech and they start rambling on about politics. We don't care to hear about how annoyed you are about Trump or any other political matters that's what Twitter is for!! :angry:

ducky wrote: Only watch world cup football of and on so dont know who is right or wrong
My rant is
Here we go again the awards will be hijacked by the hollywood lot sprouting of there political views
They are there to receive an award
They have other outlets where they can have ago at the elected governments of the day
They make me laugh first they are going to leave the country because they dont like who got in
Then they are going to boycott the oscars
None of which has happened
Dont bother watching it people will make there own minds up about films they like or what actor/actresses is best
but the bbc news and papers will spend hrs pouring over there political views not the awards
Hear endith my rant lol x

More
7 years 1 month ago #64322 by ducky
Well at the moment
While there has been mention of people having a go at the president
It is the oscars gaff they mention
And that is not dominating the news on sky and bbc
At the moment when go into it is about
The pip payments
The child abuse in 1945 until 1970 in australia
The patients files in the health service x
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds