logolong

Old album remastered now even better!!

More
6 years 8 months ago #65571 by BUBBADOG14
The 1st album I got that made me love Prince was Purple Rain, I saw the film and the music blew me away! And now Purple Rain has been remastered and has extra songs added and a DVD of the tour that followed the movie & Album that only went to America so I had never seen before. It was like a totally new Album with extra goodies. I re-fell in love with Prince all over again.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #65572 by Tiny
Take it your a prince fan then lol I don't think I know anyone who hasn't loved purple rain though x

More
6 years 8 months ago #65593 by BUBBADOG14
Yep I'm a huge Prince fan!! Been a fan since Purple Rain was released at the Cinema and the album released. Still coming to terms with knowing he's not here anymore. When my husband and I went to see the 3121 tour I now brake down and sob when Purple Rain is played anywhere or I see it being played on the T.V . I haven't a clue why.

More
6 years 8 months ago #65607 by Tiny
I think a lot of people have that reaction to it, I know a few that do

More
6 years 8 months ago #65613 by BUBBADOG14
I must admit I've made a few new friends from Prince related sites on Twitter mainly but also Facebook! It's nice to met people who also love and adore Prince after not knowing people and feeling alone. When I was at school I was the only one who loved Prince, I was called 'weirdo' by the other kids. I must admit by the last year of school I did convert two friends!! I also converted my husband!! When we where going out he came with me to a Prince concert and he was totally blown away and that converted him!!

More
6 years 8 months ago #65616 by Tiny
I remember the dreaded school days well unfortunately lol I'm not a huge prince fan but I do like some of his stuff :)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.420 seconds