logolong

buying disabled concert tickets!

More
6 years 7 months ago #66062 by BUBBADOG14
I managed at last to drive my husband down to let me get Depeche Mode tickets for there current tour, he had been against going because it's at a concert venue that has terrible disabled parking! But after a bit of buttering up over the weekend he agreed!
The great thing about getting disabled tickets for most concert venues is the wheelchair assisters ticket is free so you are only paying for one ticket! The other thing is you usually have the best view!!
So currently I'm holding on 'The Ticket Factory's' disabled ordering line hoping there are disabled tickets still available for Depeche Mode!
Most concert ticket companies have there own disabled ticket phone lines, if not the concert venue's do have there own disabled ticket lines. As I say most companies or venue's will say the wheelchair assistance ticket is free so your paying for just your ticket or there will be a concession on disabled tickets price. All venue's will have disabled parking the majority will be close to the venue and easy access to the venue, unlike The Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham UK who's Disabled car parking is a maze!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #66063 by BUBBADOG14

More
6 years 7 months ago #66064 by themagician1892
liverpool fc has there own disability helpline.... they are the most helpful people in the premier league and now that liverpool's stadium has gone through a "PHASE 2" stage of regeneration there is more wheelchair spaces in the ground

More
6 years 2 months ago #67239 by skyradde
the SAP Arena "AKA SHARK TANK" They are great security /guest relations Crew are super!!

security was a snap, line was not that bad even with a full leg protector after my tkr

concord pavilion too same way. they can keep "O" .com arena in oakland ca

you stand in line even with my lrg-brace, a couple of years back 2 hrs in security line "NO SEAT OR BENCH" or a place to take a leak even. "avoid this place like the plauge when i can"..

'45 mins for evevator access in line, for the floor seating.

skyradde/darryl

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.414 seconds