logolong

New bit of kit to have some fun with!!

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #34295 by BUBBADOG14
My Husband and I like our gadgets! So when my Sister-in-law came over with some homemade granery buns we thought we would try them, we made jokes about being choked ect!:sick: But 'shock!Horror!':ohmy: they where out of this world! She told us she had a breadmaking machine. And that she made alsorts of cakes,buns as well as bread.:blink: So we sat pondering and decided to give it a try!:woohoo:
We brought all the ingredients, and at first it looks alot:blink: , but when you realise how much you are going to get from all that it works out you bake a heck of alot! I advise you by a couple of reciepe books (go for basic how to books),I brought mine secondhand off Amazon for 1p!!(:ohmy: yes I do cop a bargain!).Read the breadmaker instruction book so you know exactly how it works and what button does what!
Preperation is key!;) get everything you need out, and read reciepe and do what reciepe says word for word, step by step. And 3hrs later a delicous loaf of bread!:) And soon you will be knocking out loafs of bread, sweet breads, savoury breads, crusty loafs, farmhouse loafs! and cakes,buns,bagels and muffins!
It is an amazing bit of kit!!B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds