logolong

Cause of hair fall problem

More
9 years 7 months ago #55067 by mc41551231
Illness:-Cancer, Jaundice,typhoid these kind of disease can trigger hair loss.if we take care of our health then we can't face this severe hair loss problem in life.

Alcohol and smoking: These bad habits badly attack on our health and also lead to hair loss problem.we all knows that what the disadvantages of these all bad things to our health so try to avoid these habits fast if you want to stay healthy and want to get rid from hair loss problem.

Stress:- The study describe that if we take lots stress then we can suffer from hair loss problem. so try to stay stress free and be happy.

Best hair transplant in India | Ludhiana | Punjab

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #55074 by BUBBADOG14
Also medication can cause hair loss as I know because I loose handfuls of hair everytime I brush my hair and when I wash my hair afterwards it looks like someone having chemo rather than myself had washed my hair because the floor is covered in hair. I scared the life out of my hairdresser the 1st time she washed my hair because the skin was full of hair. Luckily I have very thick hair so it's not noticeable. My G.P said the mix of medication was causing my hair loss.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 4 months ago #55956 by
Replied by on topic Cause of hair fall problem
I totally understand this issue cuz I'm goin thru it myself im NOT EVEN on ne STRONG antibiotics right now n it's STILL comin out n it's frustrating cuz like u I have nice long hair if u EVER wanna talk im here

More
9 years 3 months ago #56122 by bjjazzy
Replied by bjjazzy on topic Cause of hair fall problem
people with lupus and hypothyroisism lose their hair too, my hair falls out and my nails don't hardly grow or are deformed and ugly. meds do it, but also the hypothyroidsm. i take my meds called Armour Thyroid, and it helps but it sometimes still falls out. and when i am under some sort of stress like when i moved, i lost more arounf the time of the stress.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds