logolong

Weight Loss

More
6 years 4 months ago #66949 by carolineadam67
Weight Loss was created by carolineadam67
Hi, This is Patricia Adam. Months before, I flicked through a magazine which was about a Bariatric surgery for weight loss. It was quite interesting for me as I was searching for a remedy of my problem. I started researching on this surgery and fixed an appointment and undergone the surgery. Now my stomach got disfigured and I became shapeless. My dresses are not fighting me right anymore. I took a visit to the clinic recently and discussed my problem with the surgeon. He suggested me about a surgery after massive weight loss ( www.cosmedical.ca/procedures/body/after-...ht-loss-surgery/?a=3 ). I couldn't follow much about the procedure as the doctor used medical terms. Can anyone share the risks associated with it? Will this harm me badly? Share your opinion. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #66950 by Andywil1970
Replied by Andywil1970 on topic Weight Loss
Hi i know a couple of people who have had similar procedures its a major surgical procedure and is a long sore healing process as with all surgeries
you will be in pain and have many stitches and scarring after healing but it can be worth all that to be in a better shape

More
6 years 4 months ago #66951 by GreJop
Replied by GreJop on topic Weight Loss
I've had the same problem, but i was lucky to overcome it.
It's a long story to tell, but the most surprising thing for me - is a fact, that i became interested in metal detecting , so i walked by foot a lot and it helped me.
Before this hobby I hated walking and i wasn't able to walk long.
Maybe after all you surgeries you will decide to find some old things with metal detector?
You can always read some articles like this tenrows.com/metal-detectors/ , people always help you with choice, just ask!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.358 seconds