logolong

Singles

More
13 years 8 months ago #30710 by supershine
Singles was created by supershine
Being single has its advantages and sometimes very lonly. My Mother died eight years ago and devoted good part part of my life to her. Now I only have memories and sadness at those like Christmas looking back at the good times.
Just recently went up to Bushnell National Cementary to see her grave site. She was a \"WAVE\" in the navy so erned a place. Now florida does not much in hills,but Bushnell does have some, In this one section she lies just below a crest which I took a picture with flowers which were left marking the spot.

Oh Lucybell don't wait too long, grab that brass ring with all your might. If you do find your knight in shinning armor don't look too closly for the chinks in it. You may also want to keep a can of oil too on hand LOL

B) Supershine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #30841 by Archie
Replied by Archie on topic Re:Singles
Being single must be hard if you have been with someone for a long time whether it be divorce or berevement.
I hope i will never be alone ,dont get me wrong i
like my own space and peace and quiet.
But im fortunate enough to have 4 kids and 10 grandchildren and a brilliant wife.
Again im lucky i have the best of both worlds my hobbie fishing gets me away for time to recharge my batteries.
Then most of the family visits and its nice.
There must be so many lonely people out there that
feal sad and left out of life,for them i blow a kiss.

More
13 years 7 months ago #30844 by Christine
Replied by Christine on topic Re:Singles
Oh Archie,what a lovely post and it is nice of you to think of us single people who are alone,in my case through divorce.
I am so pleased that you are surrounded by loving family-that must be so wonderful-something you just can't put a price on xx

More
13 years 7 months ago #30853 by Archie
Replied by Archie on topic Re:Singles
Thank you.

More
7 years 10 months ago #61785 by drumroar
Replied by drumroar on topic Singles
being single is nice because you do not have to share your stuff with anyone :laugh:

More
7 years 10 months ago #61790 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Singles
Being 'single' doesn't mean your generally alone, having good friends and family around you to keep you on your toes is good.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds