logolong

dating able bodied people

More
15 years 4 months ago #12202 by Dondilly
No Im not on a downer about it and it isnt tit for tat.

The point is the law is there to protect us from what she is doing. The stress levels she was putting me under there are many that wouldnt come out the other side. That is why the complaint is in against her.

Im not holding out for someone perfect far from it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #12211 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:dating able bodied people
dondilly im real sorry you gone through this......:(

you have every right to be angry about what has happenned to you...and thanks for the alert....many lessons learnt here me thinks.......have to say i hate the vulnerability we get to this, when we are in need.

you gone through a lot, the authorities have been informed, you have shared with ppl wat has happennd.....

..now time to focus on you, and rebuilding your life and realationships and make new ones....

now...we here are a nice bunch, coming from many ages, different backgrounds, and political beliefs....we meet up allmost daily here at this site to chat, joke be silly and to share our lives........thank you for joining us and sharing as you have....will you venture out into the rest of the site?....:cheer: :)

suzan xx

More
15 years 4 months ago #12696 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:dating able bodied people
:blink: :blink: :blink: :( :( :(

was it me?...did i offend???....u not been back?????

suzan xx

More
13 years 1 month ago #33987 by teddy
Replied by teddy on topic Re:dating able bodied people

CAN ANY OF YOU ABLE HERE FAMILY ME PLEASE
I'VE BEEN DISABLED NOW COMING UP FOR MY 7th YEAR BUT I JUST CANT EXCEPT IT I USE TO BE SO ABLE BODIED I'VE WORKED SINCE LEAVING COLLEGE AT 18 EVEN HAD A SAT JOB
WORKED AS CHEF IN CR.P RESTS HOTELS THEN WENT TO REFORM CLUB(AROUND THE WORLD IN 60 DAYS FILLI FOG)CHEF DE PARTI
THEN GRENWICH ROYAL NAVEL COLLEGE SOUX CHEF (VEG/CREM-DE-MONT SECTION)THEN WENT TO PUBIL SECTOR MONEY WENT DOWN HILL:( LUCKERLY GOT A JOB FOR THE PRISON SERVICE AS A CIVILIAN COOK BUT COULD COPE WITH COPE WITH BEING CALLED A COOK LOL:woohoo: 10 YEARS LATER WENT CIVI NEW MANAGER CAME IN EX ARMY WANTED ALL HIS CROWNIS IN(SORRY SPELLING)BULLIED ME AND FEW OTHER CIVIS IN THE RELMS OF JOBS SO WE COULD COMPLAIN HARD TO EXPLAIN WHILE THIS GOING ON MY LITTLE GIRL BORN SKYE NOW 9 MY BOY PERSRIDED ADHD ME HOLDING DOWN PRISON JOB PLUS DOORJOB(BOUNCER)FINISH PRISON 6PM CLUB 8PM-3.30AM PRISON 6AM START7AM 6 DAYS A WEEK THEN FINALLY I LEFT IN 03 I THINK BUT I ALWAYS HAD A SHORT FUSE NEVER HIT ANYONE BUT TEMPER GOT WORSE WHAT DO I DO HOW DO I COPE OH YE KIDS R HOME TUTORED NOT MY CHOICE LOOK DONT SL.G ME CAUSE IT WOULD TOP ME BUT YE I SHOULD OF BEEN STRONGER BUT I WERNT DONT SL.G HER EITHER CONSTRUCTIVE ONLY PLEASE I REALLY NEED FRIENDS

More
13 years 1 month ago #33995 by BUBBADOG14
Hi Teddy I was once ablebodied and worked untill my illness slowly took hold, so I can understand you and how you feel. If you ever want to chat message me via ask Amanda on the forum (that is who I am!) I will try and help and answer any questions you have.I have been where you are now and come through it pretty o.k! Of course I have bad days you always will, but having someone who has been where you are a sort of wing man if you like.Does help, I had someone to get me through it.This is what you need. And I am willing to help you if you want that.:) Bubbadog14. (Amanda)

More
13 years 6 days ago #34618 by NaomiB
Replied by NaomiB on topic Re:dating able bodied people
Hello, havnt been here ina while, but thought id comment on all this what ive read. I can see that loads of people have been threw alot of problems with dating etc with disabled and non disabled folks.

Ive quite bad arthritis,and at one time, when i first found this website i was dating and ended up moving in with my then partner, who we will cal W, W was so possivessive of me that he went threw the pics that i wud put up of myself, and if he thought one was to nice, as he wud say, he wud want me to put one up which he thougt i didnt look my best so men wudnt want to talk to me. which wasnt why i was here, but he so didnt trust me and he had been hurt by women in the past, and thought i was jus the same. I worked in a mainly men orintainted job, and he never trusted me going to work, always didnt want me to look nice.Our relationship lasted almost 2 yrs, after which it finhed. but not after me loosing thouands of pounds becasue my wages had all gone into his house fixing it up, i was lead to believe by him, that this was to be our home 2gether and were my children wud live, but after his home was the way he liked it, i was no longer needed. He never took me out as a partner is meant to, never did anything for me, only took my money and made me know what being in love and someone loving you for the rite reason is meant to feel like. Now, im engaged and livinga perfect life with my finace for almst 2 years, and im not working, and my health is even worse that it was when i was with W. But the main thing i want to say, he was diabled himself, he didnt work, and was on benfits, which ended up being hunderds of more than i was on for working.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.454 seconds