logolong

Sex Surrogates

More
15 years 6 months ago #9563 by Loco
Sex Surrogates was created by Loco
I was thinking it is illegal in most states and countries with the exception of perhaps one or two that I had read about for people with disabilities or in general to acquire the services of a sex surrogate.

So I was thinking it would be nice to make a section in the forum or a site for people with disabilities to help other people with disabilities to fulfill their sexual needs matching up people who are comfortable with eachothers likes and dislikes and abilities to perform the required action to fulfill each others needs or perhaps one person helping a particular person and then that person in turn helping someone else that has a need that they could be assistance with.

So what I am really trying to say is one hand washes the other in a matter of speaking. And if the person could not help the person that helped them because of their limitations that help then perhaps could help someone else in a different manner depending on the other persons needs and abilities so on and so on.

Sort of a mutual satisfaction group for those with disabilities because sex is a important part of anyone's quality of life I believe and your disability shouldn't stop you from having a quality sex life even if it is through a mutual sex segregate.

This is just food for thought and I would like to hear what other people think of the idea.

Sincerely, Loco
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: JM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 6 months ago #9685 by
Replied by on topic Re:Sex Surrogates
Sounds like sexual Barter System...I see no problem with that Loco.....If it puts smiles on peoples faces its got my vote xxxx;) B)

More
15 years 6 months ago #9982 by Loco
Replied by Loco on topic Re:Sex Surrogates
I preferred to look at it as mutual satisfaction or helping those who can't help themselves and in return someone else returns the favor for that person who has the capabilities of satisfying his or hers needs and so on and so on , one hand washes the other in a manner.

More
6 years 10 months ago #65261 by racheymarie
Replied by racheymarie on topic Sex Surrogates
although is is illegal in most places, sex surrogacy agencies are everywhere. A client of mine found his through his normal therapist actually. I've heard a lot of the time they advertise just through word or mouth, maybe talk to people near you?
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds