logolong

I never thought it would happen to me...

More
15 years 3 months ago #14626 by ducky
Posh my lovly friend with out you and other members on ablehere, I would not have started to get my confedence back .you have all help me to come out off my shell, I will pray with all my heart and soul that the treatment works :)
I wish you and your family a peacefull christmas
love elly and family xxxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #14665 by Scott_1984
:) *EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA BIG HUGS 4 POSH* :)

I am sorry to here you feeling quite down & depressed, *HUGS*

I hope becoming onto this forum & Ablehere.Com you are able to make some online friends, find a place to chill & express yourself & thoughts, moods :)

I also hope you've been able to find some useful websites & information in this forum :)

Depression, Anxiety, & Mental Health Problems/Illnesses, Can have horrible effects & its sometimes hard for you to even understand, let alone close friends, family, etc.

We all have good days & bad days, Often the bad days last weeks/months/years :(

But its very helpful to talk about your feelings, moods, lows, highs, even if its said to strangers or friends, family, or Counsellors :)

:) *EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA BIG HUGS 4 POSH* :)

Take Care & Take It Easy :)

Scott :)

More
15 years 3 months ago #14666 by Scott_1984
The Samaritans Uk: www.samaritans.org

The Central London Samaritans: www.cls.org.uk

The MayTree Uk Respite Centre: www.maytree.org.uk

ChidLine Uk: www.childline.org.uk

Get Connected Uk: www.getconnected.org.uk/aboutus

The Sane-Line Uk: www.sane.org.uk

NHS UK: www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Suicide/Pages/Intr...ages/what-is-it.aspx

The Samaritans - Inc: www.samaritansnh.org

More
15 years 3 months ago #14670 by Scott_1984
www.ablehere.com/component/option,com_jo...iew/id,1863/catid,49

Where ever in The World you live you should always see your G.P./Doctor if you are feeling Depressed, Low, Worthless, Anxious, Worried, Scared, Suicidal,

& You should always speak to someone straight away if you are feeling Depressed, Low, Worthless, Anxious, Worried, Scared, Suicidal.

ANTIDPRESSANTS & FACTS/INOFORMATION AT: www.ablehere.com/component/option,com_jo...view/id,854/catid,49

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #14672 by
posh
Good luck, in baltamore hope things work out for you
email me when you can
bear

More
11 years 11 months ago #43325 by henryscat
:)

The world is so messed up it hardly seems that there is no more sanity in the world and that people with incurable illnesses are,more or less,left to get on with it and reach the goal we all have to take. It takes many kinds of sadnesses to reach out and touch us and I,too,have a life challenge that comes into the catagory of diabetes and,hey, I never thought it could happen to me !!!

I have had this for only a short while but already I can feel that strange things are happening to my body and mind and depression and anxiety has taken a strong foothold and,in all truth,I have been entertaining ideas of doing away with myself because I feel I am not strong enough to face the onslaught of something that can tear your body apart bit by bit until it puts you under the ground.

The way that I judge things is I reckon I have about four years tops because I have this awful tingling in my legs that does not go away and my eyes are taking a battering I can only describe as unbelievable in its rapid decline. I do feel angry and upset with society because,apart from ourselves,no one else seems to give a flying f--k whether you live or die. As far as I can see is that the only decent people who would join in is the folk that are on this forum and it does look like a sort of extended family which is absolutely lovely.

However,what lies ahead is how it has to be,I am afraid, and some of us will have to bow out a wee bit earlier but it is a journey we have to attempt to go alone. I am a Roman Catholic but I am not preaching to anyone when I say that there was once a bloke who did joinery for a living and learned the trade from his dad. Later in life he became a peace maker and his own people had him sqewered on two lumps of wood for his efforts. When he had snuffed it his other BIGGER dad brought his lad out of the situation and fetched him back home where he lives to this present day.

Before he beggared off,though,he carried on spouting on about peace and,this time,he legged it before the authorities could get their grubby hand on him again. My precious brother,do not be afraid because the big Pixie has sent you a private message and has invited you to a special nosh up arranged just for you. Religeous shite will always be religeous shite and it's been peddled that way for ages past,present and future but shove the debris to one side for a wee while because:

HE IS RISEN ! ALL I CAN OFFER YOU IS THE KNOWLEDGE THAT ONE DAY YOU WILL MEET MY JOINER FRIEND AND WHEN YOU LOOK HIM IN THE FACE YOU WILL HAVE EVERY QUESTION ANSWERED. ENJOY THE LIFE THAT YOU HAVE BECAUSE THE OLD WILL BE NO MORE AND YOU WILL BE GIVEN YOUR INHERITANCE IN FULL AND YOU,TOO,WILL BECOME A PRINCE AMONG MEN AND RESIDE IN THE SIGHT OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD!!

My love and best wishes to you today and for always.
Your loving brother, (TREVOR)aka:henryscat.

Moderators: Scott_1984
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds