logolong

Robin Williams

More
9 years 8 months ago #54898 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Robin Williams
It has also come to light that he was in the early stages of Parkinsons disease,which must have been hard for him on top of all the other demons he was dealing with. The only person who knows what was going on in his head was Robin himself and now all we can do is try to forget all this bitterness and celebrate all the laughter he brought to so many of us. I know he would of wanted that and that's all his family want. He was an amazing actor and comedian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #54916 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Robin Williams
He was very funny and a master of disguise, (Mrs Doubtfire) I enjoyed that film and was looking forward to the next one. Sadly that will never happen now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

More
8 years 10 months ago #57894 by chakal
Replied by chakal on topic Robin Williams
Talking of movie, it remind me of this: :lol:

More
8 years 6 months ago #59265 by Saunter
Replied by Saunter on topic Robin Williams
My humble opinion. Truth as I see it. Suicide is not courageous. Suicide is not cowardly. Suicide is the result of a chemical hormonal imbalance in the brain related to depression. Depression is not a choice. Depression is not a moral weakness. Depression is caused by a chemical hormonal imbalance in the brain. Depression is not voluntary. Suicide is not voluntary. Suicide is not giving up or quitting. Suicide is caused by a hormonal imbalance in the brain. And is connected to being socially isolated it is not caused by being socially isolated. It is caused by a chemical imbalance hormonal imbalance in the brain.
How to help get a doctor to get you RX. But also get him to assign you to a talking counselor . Both work as a team only one or the other is not enough. Also if socially isolated Well that's a personal way to figure out. I joined a church. It helped.
Sorry to sound preachy and it's because I reall really care thanks for reading my letter, saunter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Will, riversidemarie

More
8 years 6 months ago #59266 by Saunter
Replied by Saunter on topic Robin Williams
Funny story I took my daughter to see mrs doubt fire movie in a theatre not at home..she was young. And really into the movie. When mrs doubt fire was on fire daughter stood up on her seat and hollered really loudly. Stop drop and roll mrs doubt fire stop drop and roll. She was waving her arms above her head. Luckily the theatre was full of kids and parents since it was an afternoon matinee showing. So no problem, people chuckled in a pleasant way.
I heard a parent behind me say yes that right stop drop and roll. The school had done a teaching session about what to do if you are on fire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14, Will, riversidemarie

Moderators: Scott_1984
Time to create page: 0.418 seconds