logolong

Death, so what's after this life?

More
14 years 11 months ago #22085 by ducky
Poopy_Pixie wrote:

There many words associated with the big sleep,Snuffing it,Kicking the Bucket and Croaking but,wait for it, I am a solo Paranormal Investigator and have had experiences ranging from mild curiosity to downright terrifying and,although I cannot give you a direct answer as to what these entities are,I do know that they exist. My recent project was to stay overnight in Darwen Jubilee Tower on a fund raising caper for Help For Heroes and I can tell you here and now that whatever it is that is in that landmark,it became so terrifying that it was the first time I feared safety for my hide.

On this occasion I did catch a phantom type of entity entering the monument through the top dome section of the tower and it was no further than a couple of inches from my right ear. Without a shadow of a doubt there is something out there that is bigger than our picture of things but I simply cannot say to you in truth and say Yes,There Is Life After Death. I like Karl's theory because why should spirits inhabit lonely,dark places waiting to terrify the unexpected. No,there is more to heaven and earth than meets the eye yet I shall have to end by saying, what happens when we die? Anybody?

nobody alive knows as the dead dont come back and tell us
I belive that death scares ppl because of the pain it leaves behind aswell...we come into this world giving pain thro birth and leave this world giving pain thro death

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 11 months ago #22091 by
Hi Ducky...Never mind Life after Death...There is at least one pathetic individual on here who has been pretending to be at deaths-door for months...if not years...Then She or He comes back and posts as Someone Else....Think you will find It Applies Here xxxx She or He wont get the hint xxxx :evil: :evil:

More
14 years 11 months ago #22103 by Dorrie
Has anybody thought we could already all be in the afterlife:blink: :blink: :dry:

More
14 years 11 months ago #22122 by ducky
if we are already living in the afterlife..I would like to know what I had done wrong to deserve absolutly gut-renching pain, pure indiffrence and betrayal which left me with low self essteem, pure hatred( which was not me) and overwelming anger for about 5 to 6 yrs.. I would prefer to think this is not the afterlife..

More
14 years 11 months ago #22123 by Scotty
ducky wrote:

if we are already living in the afterlife..I would like to know what I had done wrong to deserve absolutly gut-renching pain, pure indiffrence and betrayal which left me with low self essteem, pure hatred( which was not me) and overwelming anger for about 5 to 6 yrs.. I would prefer to think this is not the afterlife..

Me too.:(

More
14 years 11 months ago #22128 by ducky
Scotty wrote:

ducky wrote:

Me too.:(

hello my lovly young friend nice to have you back in the forum :).. are afterlife is going to be painless and peacefull;) xxx

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.477 seconds