logolong

Put the elderly in prison

More
10 years 2 months ago #51701 by Karl
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sandie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #51702 by RogerNZ
Replied by RogerNZ on topic Put the elderly in prison
We have a big problem in New Zealand where young people with disabilities are going into rest homes but we are meeting with the Ministry Of Health to stop this.

What do others think?

More
10 years 1 month ago #52098 by wifepoisonedme
I have a serious problem with rest homes because many rest homes where I live are used to hold people just like prisons, and the people that work these rest homes are paid by the sate to keep innocent disabled people that are victimized by crime drugged up to keep them docile and complaint and to prevent such people from finding help!

Victims of crime done to them by cops for instance get labeled mentally ill, and a corrupt Fascist doctor that wants to help police destroy that person as a witness will label on their paperwork the person is mentally ill, and the person gets locked up without any trial into a rest home and is kept medicated with terrible drugs such as Demerol (I think I am spelling that correctly, not sure though) and Demerol is a drug our government uses on people they want to disfigure, it disfigures the persons face, and they are unable to function normally.

Rest homes in Portland Oregon and around the outskirts of town are nothing but prisons with tall fences to keep people in with locked gates that require people to get buzzed in in order to enter or leave.

After being on Demerol for a few years a normal looking person will stat to appear retarded facially because of that drug!

Notice how your news media is mums the word on that drug and the effects it has physically on a person.

Rest homes are prisons where people do not commit crimes and get no trial or conviction of anything, but still get locked up and forgotten anyway!

More
10 years 1 month ago #52119 by BUBBADOG14
It really comes to something when people in prison get better treated than the elderly! These elderly people are the ones who fought wars to save our country and this is the way we treat them! I know now why these persistent offenders and homeless people go breaking the law they get better lives in jail!! The government need to get off their over paid lazy arses and do something about this!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BabyOleg

More
10 years 1 month ago #52128 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Put the elderly in prison
I think I shall take myself off to Dignitas, long before I need the so called services, or a bed in a so called Rest Home, there are people resting there, but its not the residents. :angry:

More
10 years 1 month ago #52131 by wifepoisonedme
People in prison do not have it better than people in rest homes, to compare the two is impossible, it is like comparing apples to oranges.
Most people in prison fear for their lives and have to change in order to survive in prison, most people that have never been in prison have no idea what prison is like other than what they know from made up TV shows and made up pretend Hollywood movies.

Many people in prison get killed while in prison, most of THOSE deaths are covered up by the government by police and by doctors faking a natural death on their paperwork, OH how our government loves whipping up falsified documents to cover their butts.

Everyone blindly believes in TV news and Hollywood hype that most so-called "Normal" people are actually living fairy tail lives thinking the world works this way or that way based on what they learn from TV or from Hollywood movies!

People in prison do not necessarily have it better than people in rest homes, many people in rest homes are kept ill by drug prescriptions and are so debilitated and in such shock over it and literally have no one to turn to for help.

I had relatives in rest homes, those rest homes I witnessed first hand were hell holes designed to warehouse debilitated people that were kept drugged up to silence them and to make them docile and compliant.

To me that is no rest home, that is a type of prison designed not to hold people convicted of crimes, but to hold people that are debilitated and to keep them that way.

As far as prisons go those are total hell holes especially for innocent people that get railroaded into them by corrupt courts, guards are corrupt, gangs are openly organized within prisons, and killings and torture go on as a every day thing in prisons, and there is no one within prisons with valid complaints a prisoner can turn to for help.

Going to prison is like going to another country where all the things you learned your whole life have no meaning any more, there are new laws, new rules, which have to be adhered to, or else BAD things happen.

Hardened criminals mostly already have it kind of easy in prison, they pretty much run the prisons as long as they cater to the police/guards, they understand the politics within prisons, but most people that get railroaded into prison do not even deserve to be there and were just railroaded into them by a corrupt system and a deliberate news media always looks the other way on such corruption.

To put faith in the system to "Do the right thing" is just childish minded and unfortunately most people fall for and believe in all the media hype as to how this world works.

Prison is not like how it's portrayed by Hollywood and by TV shows, and neither is rest homes, their both way worse than people can imagine, and I feel sorry for them.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.472 seconds