logolong

On your deathbed would you be happy or sad

More
10 years 1 month ago #52153 by Karl
If you had 30mins before you die, would you be happy or sad about your life?

I would ask myself what changes I have done to improve the world?

If I died today, I would be happy as I have done many changes to improve lives. I have changed attitudes and educated people. I have improve access in buildings. I have setup a network to bring disabled people together across the world. I had a lot of fun times in the world.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #52158 by Sandie
You have earned your place in heaven xxxxx

More
10 years 1 month ago #52163 by RogerNZ
Happy and sad, SAD because I am leaving my family and friends ad I had lived my own UnIQUE way, happy I had did quite a bit supporting people with disabilities young and old in New zealand

More
10 years 1 month ago #52181 by Sandie
I would be trying to think what I could do in the last 30mins, just in case there was no life beyond death.

More
10 years 1 month ago #52183 by BUBBADOG14
It would be a mixed bag for me as I've had some awful things happen to me which I believe have made me stronger but I still wished never happened. Yet again I've been very lucky and have been to places I will never forget and have met and married an amazing guy who I have shared a big portion of my life with. So yes a mixed bag.

More
10 years 1 month ago #52226 by Jana
I think I would be ready. Spiritually I think I'm always ready. I would be anxiously awaiting what comes next.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.408 seconds