logolong

Trump and his ban on Muslims!!

More
6 years 2 months ago #67153 by BUBBADOG14
Supercat had to be removed from the site as some of his posts where to say extremely offensive!! But yes a couple of his points on posts like this made a lot of sense. Wish he had posted topics that where 'U' or 'P.G' instead of well over '18'!! Also poor Joely is recovering at home after being rushed in to hospital for emergency Surgery so maybe off and on the forum. Lucky I'm back to keep us rolling along!!

I wonder if Trumps New Years Resolution is to limit his time on Twitter!! :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #67158 by Justme64
Let's hope not , Trump tweets what we all think! Añd it's amusing

More
6 years 2 months ago #67161 by BUBBADOG14
Sometimes he types before thinking! If he isn't careful he will start a war with Kim Jong Un & North Korea as this Tweet from Jan 3 shows!!

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Jan 3

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

More
6 years 2 months ago #67165 by Justme64
He just pushed the bulllie back.. For years no president has dealt with Kim , now they've painted this administration in A Conner. Any world leàder willing to starve his own people,In Order to advance
His own Nucular Dreams. Is willing to black mail the unitéd States. If you like Trump , your thinking it's about time! If your in the Chuck ànd Nancy camp às usual it's Armageddon

More
6 years 2 months ago #67176 by BUBBADOG14
You have to admit some of Trumps tweets are like your Grandad who is a little crazy getting hold of your Twitter account and typing stuff!! Us Brits look at him and do feel a little sorry for the U.S.A ! I tell you what this new book 'Fire & Fury' by Michael Wolff sounds interesting and might be worth a read!! Trump is going Ape Sh*t over it isn't he?

More
6 years 2 months ago #67181 by Justme64
Wolf admits to embellishing the truth And a lot of the quotes are proving untrue .Trump can tweet some pretty bone head stuff but don't feel bad for America. There's a method to his madness

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds