logolong

I LOVE MY CAT!!

More
11 years 1 week ago #47482 by Grandma7
Replied by Grandma7 on topic Re: I LOVE MY CAT!!
I can really recommend the hooded litter trays Bubba. I was against getting one, as I thought it would be too awkward to handle. But, it has turned out very well. It is quite big, but fits neatly under the sink in the downstairs toilet (very appropriate)! and we leave the door very slightly ajar for her to go in. There is no smell, as there is a special filter attached. Instead of changing the litter every day, I can now do it every other day, or if I clean the bits out (don't know how else to describe it politely) every three days. I use the wood chippings, which end up like sawdust, and use a dustbin liner to empty it into. It has made the world of difference. The things we do for our pets! but its for us too, and makes life more comfortable all round.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #47496 by Duffy
Replied by Duffy on topic Re: I LOVE MY CAT!!
I'm glad you're cats are enjoying their new litter box. Make sure your 18 month old doesn't try to get into it. ;)

More
11 years 1 week ago #47497 by Grandma7
He has tried, but it has a little door, which he can't manage - yet! we make sure the toilet door is firmly closed. x

More
10 years 10 months ago #48044 by Grandma7
Hi there, My poor little Tiptoe had to go to the vets for a vaccination, before being neutured. We had been told that Tiptoe was a girl, only to discover on visiting the vets on this occasion that they had been wrong and Tiptoe is a boy! good job we chose a name that suits either sex. Anyway, there is a scheme between private vets and the RSPCA, that they give you a list of private vets near you and your cat is neutured for free. Tiptoe went in Thursday morning and was out on Thursday evening. We were told to expect him to be drowsy and a bit quiet, but no, he is running about as if nothing has happened. Next month he goes back to the RSPCA to have a microchip fitted. I can't imagine life without having a cat now.

More
10 years 10 months ago #48063 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: I LOVE MY CAT!!
Arnie & Willow where neutered last month, when they got home it was like nothing had happened, we had to stop them playing ruff till their stitches had dissolved they didn't like that one bit!! But now they are proving being neutered does not calm them down like it is suppose to do!! They where micro-chipped the day we collected them from the R.S.P.C.A. They go out now as well but prefer one or both of us to go outside with them and refuse to go out if we don't. Arnie refuses point blank to use a cat flap he is to layed back for them!! So they are pretty much indoor cats now and we don't mind one bit.

More
9 years 6 months ago #55576 by friend1
Replied by friend1 on topic I LOVE MY CAT!!
love my three daughters. My first daughter in college now. My second daughter (her name is Love) is 1 year and 4 months now. My third daughter (Her name is Happiness) is 6 months now. They are so cute and smart. They always say hello to me and they always follow me. :)
In my room, living room, kitchen... They visit and wait for me.
When I get bored, they come to me and request to play, But when I get tired they just sleep or they play together. Oh, my lovely daughters, I am thankful for them. :)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.407 seconds