logolong

Look at my Arnie 12 months on!!

More
10 years 1 month ago #52050 by BUBBADOG14
I've had Arnie & Willow for 12 months now and Arnie has grown from a Kitten I could hold in my hand to a giant as you will see from the photo's While Willow is still a little lady! Even our vet is shocked at how much Arnie has grown in 12mnths and he is still growing!!!

February 2013 - Arnie:-

February - Arnie 2014:-

February - Willow - 2013:-

February - Willow - 2014:-
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #52071 by Jana
Amanda, he is beautiful! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

More
10 years 1 month ago #52079 by BUBBADOG14

Jana wrote: Amanda, he is beautiful! :)

He's a beautiful mischief as I'm typing he is closing the kitchen door with his body and paws!

More
10 years 1 month ago #52091 by RogerNZ
You have their love and support they are yours they love you 4 you and same goes 4 you loving and feeding and being there for them say meow to them from New Zealand

More
10 years 1 month ago #52121 by BUBBADOG14
Thank you Roger I will, As many of you know I got Arnie & Willow from the R.S.P.C.A after they where dumped with their brothers & sisters in a box out in the freezing weather when we had snow in December 2012. My husband & I want to make their lives better after the awful start they had. They don't like going outside any more except when my husband or my husband & I are in the garden and they won't leave our back garden they have a cat flap so we aren't stopping them from going outside. I brought them this cat tree last week so they can watch outside and exercise!!
Attachments:

More
9 years 11 months ago #52777 by Andra
Funny animals

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.485 seconds