logolong

Disability Living Allowance reform

More
13 years 3 months ago #33298 by poppy67
found your points very interesting i hope they do take them on board. i hope that like so many other suggestions this also falls flat and they leave things as they are. They should also note that no 2 people with the same condition will be the same.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #33319 by BUBBADOG14
I feel the same as you on this Poppy,I hope they just decide that it will cost to much money and bin it!:( The stress and worry it will cause so many people (the people who are really sick not the benefit scroungers!:angry: ) I know how it makes me feel just reading about it, but if they implement it and forms end up on my doorstep I know it will make me really ill! My husband tells me not to worry and I will be fine and they woun't take my benefit off me. But I can't help but not worry and I'm sure all of us can't help but worry. We will just have to all watch this space!:(

More
13 years 1 month ago #34129 by mad nat
Why the hell do people who are disabled and entitled 2 D.L.A: have to fight all over again for it!,it makes me furious!
My best friend lives with severe acute chronic pain, as well as c.p and other disability,s she fought for 2 years to get what she deserves, now we,re going to go back 2 square one! it,s wrong! why should disabled people have to be mean,s tested yet again! my friend cannot get thru the day without morphine, yet she,ll be expected to work??? this goverment and all the other toffee nosed moron,s who control our country should geta life! i bet it would be different if it were one of there relatives! it,s so wrong!:angry: :angry:

More
13 years 1 month ago #34133 by BUBBADOG14
I understand they need to find cuts,So rather picking on people who don't get enough money to live on as it is as well as having to live with disablities!! How about turning and looking at thereselfs! How about making cuts in there wages!:angry: And what about taking money back from these rich people raise the tax for these 4x4's and cars such as phantom rolls royces and jags! Put the council tax band for these mega money houses up!In other words take the money for these cuts off the filthy rich like these footballers how make pathetic amounts of money for kicking a ball about for an hour and a half!! And these Bank Managing directors who sit about getting filthy rich!:angry: Instead of picking on people who are sick for no fault of thier own! Pick on someone else like the people who come up with this pathetic idea for stressing us out!:angry:

More
13 years 1 month ago #34153 by brett
ah that they will never do i'm afraid - you see to the likes of cameron - and his rich pals - the bankers - the self made \"nuvo rich \" and the like - we the people are just peasants - surfs to be kept in our place and not worthy of their contempt - oh yes the class sytem is still alive and well

and it is this idiology of money , materalistic greed and self worth that drives these peoples thinking - they actualy THINK that their money and supposed celeberaty MAKES them SOMBODY :dry: and unfortunatly a lot of the \"asperational \" wannabe's in society foster this by fawning over people like this

where as those of us with eyes to see - DO see what worthless - self centered - wastes of space these people actually are - BUT unfortunatly , money talks , as they say

however the true \"gentry\" in this country are a totaly different kettle of fish ( i speak from experiance ) - they treat people as equals - have no \"side \" to them and would find the concept of hitting the poorest abhorrent - unfortunatly the true gentry are now far and few between -( you will know them if you ever meet them )

so dont hold out any hope of tugging at the concences of the riff raff that inhabit the alleged \"higher social strata \" of the uk - because you wont - they are only out for their own ends - and f*&%$ you jack - I'M ALRIGHT :angry:

beleive me - if this lot had their way - the poor would be in workhouses and the disabled and sick would be quietly put down - oh they would never voice such thoughts - but beleive me they think em

cynical view ?? - well may be , but having delt with all sorts during my 54 years on this planet has left me with a fair idea of the true worth of people

its in their nature - and the WORSE ones in this respect are those who have managed by dint of fate to drag themselves out of the gutter to the high places or riches ( not all i will conceed - but most )

manners they say maketh the man - money deffinatly does not !! :whistle:

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds