logolong

Had Disability Living forms!

More
10 years 8 months ago #48550 by BUBBADOG14
Evie, I hope you get the result you want from the results of the tribunal. I understand that they need to save money, but to put people who have the backing of their G.P's & Consultants that they can't work through that stress and hell is wrong. it My blood pressure is up because I'm stressing while waiting for that nightmare of a brown envelope to come through my door.

Carl my husband/carer filled mine in for me, what I do is photocopy the previous forms from the D.L.A and keep them so I know what I put before. And we write my answers on a pad 1st before filing the form in. And we photocopy the filled in form incase needed again. Yes the questions are loaded and designed to trip you up. Always answer the questions as it's your worst day ever, your having a lot of pain.It helps!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #48565 by Carl
Thanks for a lot for the tips Bubbledog14. I leaf a lot of stuff lying round the house because otherwise I forget where it put things. I try to hide the way these forms effect me, to my family as I dont want them upset. But they forms really get to me. They have the pipe line some face interviews medical, which I find insulting and devious. Were not animals or criminals.

Evie good luck with the decision, stick to you guns and get support wherever you can. My parents sent loads of copies of my medical letters with my form. Don't give up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds