logolong

Scottish funnyman living between Thailand and Vietnam

More
4 years 11 months ago #70005 by Craig PG
I am now back in Saigon. I flew in from Chiang Mai today, and I'll be here until June 14th. Already organised another stand-up spot for Thursday the 23rd! I'll just do my best material and try and get the performance filmed so that I can put it up on YouTube for people to see. I've been performing a lot at open mic nights in Chiang Mai and they've almost all went well. It really sucks though because this really hot German girl I've spoken to a bit decided to come and see me perform the one time I messed up my lines and got the worst reception I've had since I've been doing it in Thailand. I probably had no chance of getting with her anyway, but after that I can't even justify sending her another message lol.

More fun soon :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #70008 by BUBBADOG14
Hope you can get your stand up recorded and when it goes on Utube please put the link up on here so we can watch it. You should defiantly text the girl back, nothing ventured nothing gained!! ;)

More
4 years 10 months ago #70037 by PIPPIN2782
It is nice to read about you doing or up to interesting keep posting on here please I would like to read more about you if you don't mind

More
4 years 10 months ago #70052 by Craig PG
Here's a clip of me performing stand-up. Sorry for the video format, it was filmed on an iPhone.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.414 seconds