Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hi, Folks!

Hi, Folks! 2 months 1 week ago #70119

I haven't been here in awhile. Trying to get back to my writing and routine has been very taxing. I suffered a massive pulmonary embolism about three years ago and have gone through more sub-illnesses that would like to admit. Just had a major hernia operation that was life-threatening. My peers, family, doctor and pharmacist and agent all convinced me to pick myself up, fight off the suicide and depression and get get back to what I do best. I'm on oxygen, but I'm still at the keyboard. I just made an announcement with my newest released book Screamcatcher: Web World. It's for sale on Amazon for $2.99.

BTW, anyone who is a potential writer or author can contact me. I'm a coach and I've been in the publishing industry for 30 years. Need help or inspiration? You'll find it with me.

My latest post:

Hoo-rah! I'm (Screamcatcher) eligible for the Effy's—EPIC FANTASY FANATICS READER’S CHOICE AWARDS. I sure could use your nomination to get me into the quarter finals. Tell anyone that might be interested--it only takes one click on the nomination button. I humbly doff my fedora and will bow into a deep curtsy for such a sweet and thoughtful gesture!

The link: epicfantasyfanatics.com/screamcatcher-christy-j-breedlove/

If you have trouble with the link, PM me. (Just because we might be critically ill, doesn't mean we're out of the game)

Anyone who wants a free e-copy of this book, let me know!

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Novelist.

Hi, Folks! 2 weeks 4 days ago #70403

Welcome dear, much thanks for sharing this info.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds