logolong

Hello it's been a while

More
8 months 3 days ago #72798 by Misscartoon9
The reason why I posted this message is that I am not sure if I have said hello before or can't remember if it's been a while since I been here

Not sure if I post this message on this part of the forum but I am going to see what happens

Well I am autistic but struggling with metal health problems I am trying to get help but I am not sure if I getting the help I need has anyone else had this issue before

I am trying to get when of those The hidden disabilities sunflower lanyard But none of shops or supermarkets do them anymore

Are there any members from the Kent or Medway area who I could chat to 

Are there any members who are asexual as I am still learning about it 

If I got to any appointments like hospitals, doctors, dentists etc what help and support is there if you don't want to go on your own

I am not sure if I should update my profile a bit any advice

I am trying to get back into volunteering work but in the past I have problems because others didn't understand me I think it was due to my autism so I had to leave has anyone else had this problem if so what's the best thing to do can it happen to adults is there such a thing as work place bullying

I am trying to socially and go and out and meet people but I am still single and haven't had any luck when it comes to boyfriends and not sure if it ever happen I don't like the smell of smoke or like drinking alcohol but go for the non alcohol stuff is that a good or bad thing 
Unfortunately there is no dating or friendship agencies or groups etc that are running down my end for people with learning disabilities 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 3 days ago #72799 by Garryb10
Replied by Garryb10 on topic Hello it's been a while
Hi nothing wrong with saying hi again and nothing i would say is wrong with what u wrote

More
8 months 1 day ago #72805 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Hello it's been a while
Hi and welcome back

You can buy The hidden disabilities sunflower lanyard from ebay

Hospital appointments you can have free transport.

Have you talk to your doctor about your problems?

Maybe join a disability club in your area to make new friends.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds